• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Magic Flight Herbal Blends

HSIHP

http://sales.magic-flight.com/herbal-blends/

I was surprised to not see a thread about this stuff since Magic Flight is held in such high graces around here (as well as many other places). This afternoon I got a package from MF consisting of some new batts, a glass stem and one of their new brushes and inside were 4 small sample packs of all of these herbs! I have never vaped anything besides cannabis before so I was very excited to try some out and wow, this stuff is great!

So far I have done only one trench of the "feelin fine". It tasted great and has me feeling pretty relax and.....well, fine! I'm excited to try the others aside from the one containing chamomile ( I have never really liked chamomile).

I am a little confused about "dosing" and whether or not I should grind it up. Is it possibly to have to much of this stuff? I am also interested in trying it with my other vapes, I think the solo would be awesome and this will be PERFECT mixing in with bud to make my Pax ovens nice and full without using too much bud;) . I bet it would even take the MJ smell out of the deal making it perfect for even stealthier conditions.

Overall I am very excited about my samples and will most likely order a full bag of the one I like most when I finish them. It's great for when you really want to vape but don't want to get too medicated. :brow:

Edit: Link fixed.

HSIHP

Thanks Sticks, I think I've been hanging around here too much.:D

HSIHP,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm glad you liked it. I was looking at these a while back and ended up buying straight herbs from vapeworld. I'll probably try one now that you have a good report on it. You say you got a sample size...I didn't see those offered...too bad.

stickstones,

HSIHP

I'm glad you liked it. I was looking at these a while back and ended up buying straight herbs from vapeworld. I'll probably try one now that you have a good report on it. You say you got a sample size...I didn't see those offered...too bad.

Yeah I got a little baggie of each, maybe about 3 grams a piece? I don't have a scale but I know that it will take my quite a while to finish them. I also made a different order about a day after this one and sent it to my vacation spot which I'll be in a few days and hopefully there will be even more samples in there!

HSIHP,

Tweek

I'm going to pick up a few of these...always looking for something to vape in between bowls. Anyone know if there is a Canadian store that carries them?

Tweek,

Breathemetal

I tried one of them when I received my PA from them.
I didnt care for it, but then again I havent really had a "herbal blend" that i enjoyed.

Breathemetal,
Reactions: Tweek

HSIHP

Sticks and Tweek, if you have to choose one I would say go for Feelin' Fine. It is by far my favorite and tastes wonderful. I have gone through about two trenches of each and I skipped my rotation to go with another trench of feelin' fine. It's perfect for after a MJ session and it's very refreshing.

I'll have to try these with my Solo after my trip, she doesn't come on the road with me. ;)

stickstones

Vapor concierge
thanks! I put some mint in my high temp bowl at the end of last night and the taste was nice...like a mint hookah. I was pretty fucked up, though, and don't know if that did anything.

sugarhill

I have a neighbor problem. No mater how dry the herb is, my neighbors complain.

I called Magic Flight to see if I were using this wonderful device correctly.

The woman was very pleasant and listened carefully as I explained my dilemma.
She suggested that I try their herbal blends.

I received them today and let me tell you, I wish I had some of this earlier!

Used with herb (even dank if u use sparingly), tastes great and becomes easier to use without
worrying about odor.
(If you have complaining neighbors, or just want to be extra cautious when toking in public or visiting
someone.)

Feelin Fine and balancing blues are working well.

I would highly recommending you give it a try. They are wonderful alone or mixed.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Just ordered the "feelin fine", will report back, looking forward to it after reading this thread

KidFated.,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
So are you brewing tea or vaporizing that Feelin' Fine @KidFated ? Oh Yeah Love the PoDog, looks sweet !

Last edited:
RUDE BOY,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Should mention that when I ordered the feelin fine, I was sent two others. Feelin fine is the best vaped but I still haven't vaped it since the day I got it.. I just like it for tea. :)

KidFated.,
Reactions: axakal

btka

You can buy these also at vaperwarehouse.com ..

..by the way is the vapor visible?

btka,

horst

horsed
I'm also a fan of the feelin fine mix. I use it regular in combination with MJ to stretch a bowl or to mask the smell in public. But vaping it solo doesn't do it for me. While the taste is nice on its own it kind of ruins the taste of your next pure session in that vape for me.

horst

horsed
No, got no experience in reclaim with the blends. Since I use the blends only in my MFLB with wood-stems I got no idea if it is even possible to reclaim anything from it.

horst,

WeedyGirl1979

I clicked through the original link and it turns out that I have all the ingredients for Feelin' Fine! I decided on 'equal' parts flower/damiana/mint and two drops lemon balm. I'm sitting on one time through now, might try another later- right now, preliminary tests are yes for taste and clouds, and undecided on actual effect.

WeedyGirl1979,

WeedyGirl1979

pretty sure the Feelin' fine mix has dried lemon balm(Melissa officinalis) so be careful if your vaping it as an essential oil it may not be so good for your lungs.
Thanks, I should've specified. The lemon balm is Botanic Choice alcohol free extract, with vegetable glycerin and water being the only other ingredients. Experiment safely, kids!
I've decided I really like this. I didn't stay awake afterward to see if there would be anything noticeable, but considering it's for relaxation, I'll consider it good. I'm gonna try another round today and see what I think. Science!

Top Bottom