• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mad Rob Custom 12 Arm Shorty Minitube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtpie

Hey FC, how's it going? I have a custom 12 arm tree mini tube by Mad Rob available. The mini tube was created in 2012 before Mad Rob's move to Colorado. This is the smallest mini tube Mad Rob had done at the time (may still be not one hundred percent on that) it is very similar in size to his Micron's (they are overall around 5.5" tall). This mini tube like Rob's other mini tubes has a 75mm bore. The height of the trees are each ~ 3/4" tall, the can is ~ 2 1/4" tall, and overall height is a little less than 7.5". There is a very clean and perfectly executed bow tie on the cap of the tree perc. The trees are much shorter than normal tree percs Rob uses in his mini tube line, also instead of having horizontal cuts in the trees this tube has 2 vertical cuts. Since the tree is so short the vertical cuts are very short in depth. Rob was afraid if he flame polished that the cuts would seal shut. So the cuts look a little rough. I find vertical cuts create a much more even firing of the tree perc. The mini tube has an 18mm male joint.

I love to pair this up with my VXL Cloud. The only reason why I'm parting with this is to try and get some extra funds form my upcoming wedding. Here's your chance to own a very unique Mad Rob piece.

I would like what I paid for this which is $425 ( I picked this up personally from Rob so there was no shipping figured in, and it didn't come with a dome because I didn't request one made). This price includes bombproof shipping via USPS Priority mail with tracking.

I accept Paypal (fees on buyer), check, or money order (postal preferred). I ship within 24 hours of receiving payment (this means after payment clears into my bank which can take up to 5 business, but usually takes 1 to 2 business days).

Please PM for payment details, or any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom