M1A1 solo $50 (water package for $150 shipped) 710 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

farscaper

sale of the solo is pending, however the C2 ratchet is still avalibable for a cool $100 shipped. another add will detail it further later.

So I havnt used the solo since I got the lotus. im cleaning my stashes of toys in anticipation of future joy. so im making this a real 7/10 deal!

everything in the first photo is $50 shipped in the US . outside pays shipping and fees.

if you like the bubbler in the last photo ill throw it in for a total shipped $150 paypal.

thats a solo and ratchet recycler for less than a new ratchet recycler from c2. I can take more photos on request. do not sleep im gonna change it back after friday.

so this is my M1A1ive had for about 9 months. it works fine has good battery life since I quit using it several months ago (bar recent quality testing).

I have tested to ensure the thing still functions top notch (it does baring its small flaws)

those flaws are
1. the heat led does not blink.
2. it is used so the heater is a little discolored
3. the strait stem got a little crack in it not long after I got it from using it with glass. this has since been torched sealed and has been used for months wiyh zero incidents.

included:
solo
bent stem
strait stem
charger
14/18mm adapter so you can use it with any 14mm or 18mm female joint. it helps to seal this with some silicone or teflon tape.
and an 18mm keck for your adapter.

2014-07-08150424_zps1486d098.jpg

I realized the stems looked dirty in the pic, so I cleaned them and the adapter for ya... of course!

If you are inclined to seek water filtration I also have a C2 ratchet recycler I will be listing in the future separately, but if interested contact me for a great deal on the pair. they go great together!.

20140615_062954_zps04d1394e.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom