1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Lucid Customs - induction heaters

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by Dubmonkey, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Dubmonkey

Dubmonkey Well-Known Member

Hi all couldn’t find a thread for Lucid Customs so figured I start one. Here is a custom I had Lucid Customs build for me. I found the wood puzzle box and asked if Lucid would be ok installing his desktop components inside of the wood puzzle box. He said yes as I found a box that had room and a inside cover. Been using her the last few weeks and she has been working flawless. Nice perfect undercover aap induction heater. Post your Lucid Customs or feel free to ask me any questions about my unit.

https://lucidcustoms.com/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tupak420

Tupak420 Well-Known Member

Damn, thats such a cool IH.

I almost ordered from Lucid before deciding to go with the Flux. I really like his designs and the only reason i chose the Flux at the time was due to the replaceable batteries.

That being said, I will eventually have a Lucid IH as his work seems top notch. Very responsive on reddit as well.

Hope he joins this community.

KidFated. and Jill NYC like this.
  3. bizwaxzion

bizwaxzion Enigmatic Cannabist

@Dubmonkey - Thanks for posting this. I'd not seen these before and find them quite beautiful and inovative.

4. Dubmonkey

Dubmonkey Well-Known Member

Yeah I started hitting craigslist and eBay for a jewelry koa box but then Stumpble across jewelry puzzle boxes which seemed to be a thing in the late 70s and 80s. So a lot of puzzle boxes I seen were from the 80s with some as late as mid 90s. As the box creators would sign their name and date.

There were some other puzzle boxes I seen that would have been good to use.

If you are interested in having Lucid make you something similar since no puzzle box is the same he may be able to,give you his dimensions he need to install his components.

We love the process before use where you are unlocking a magical box for a time traveling adventure.

Glad,you folks like it.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors