• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

LSV with lots of extras - $200 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowLink12

Activist
I am selling my Life Saber Vaporizer from 7th Floor. I love this thing and it has been my daily driver using the water pipe adapter for awhile now, but my Cloud is on its way so I will be switching to using that. Even though it has seen near daily use, it still looks and works just as good as brand new...this is one sturdy vape. (May be some unnoticeable light surface scratching)

This comes with all the original accessories, the official carrying bag, lots of extra screens, extra heater cover and 4 water pipe adapters (original tall, custom bent 45 degrees for stemless piece, tall with screen pinches, and short with screen pinches)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Will give all glass pieces one final soak in iso before shipping. Currently installed screens on water pipe adapters will be removed if unclean.

All serious offers will be considered, not interested in trade unless for quality glass.

ShadowLink12,
Reactions: sessnet

slowanimals

What size are the water pipe attachments? 14mm or 19mm?

Do you know if the warrenty is transferrable?

How long have you had it?

slowanimals,

ShadowLink12

Activist
What size are the water pipe attachments? 14mm or 19mm?

Do you know if the warrenty is transferrable?

How long have you had it?

They are 19 mm.

I do not beleive the warranty is transferable, and I have had for a year which I believe is the length of standard warranty.

ShadowLink12,

ShadowLink12

Activist
I would part the custom bowl, if I don't end up selling I will still want to own the mini.

I will warn you that it is pretty hard to get a screen to stay in place in the custom bowl, I ended up cutting a screen to fit and then using a small ss ring to get it to stay in place.

If you still want it PM me an offer.

ShadowLink12,

ShadowLink12

Activist
Still looking at $200, shipped and paypal fees on me....but feel free to make an offer. Take this off my hands before I change my mind! I love my Cloud but the LSV treated me well and is much more durable, I can't imagine this thing every breaking down.

Would also trade for a ThermoVape

ShadowLink12,

foolie

Hi im pretty interested in this -- would you accept some sort of trade deal with V3 Extreme Q?

foolie,

ShadowLink12

Activist
Hi im pretty interested in this -- would you accept some sort of trade deal with V3 Extreme Q?

Sorry, already own. For anybody else that is interested, I currently have a buyer with dibs on the LSV at full asking price. If it falls through I have a couple other people in line.

ShadowLink12,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom