LSV black plus extras (SOLD)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Selling my black LSV, purchased from another member who had it for about a month after purchasing from 7th Floor earlier this year. I used it for about another month or so (and only a few tines a week at most) and it still works perfectly. It just hasn't seen a lot of use lately as my collection grew too large. I found I just didn't need a vape this powerful since i didn't end up hanging with it in groups very much (and had accidentally broken my bong).

Its a pretty beastly vape though (just check the thread) and is particularly incredible through water. To that end I will include a clean male to male adapter connecting LSV to 18mm or 14mm (your choice) waterpipes. If you want both that's fine but it will be $10 extra then. It will also come with the standard direct draw stem, stir stick, screens, and bag, as well as a blue rubber band i wrapped around the LSV for when it gets a little hot to hold.

I actually only used the direct draw stem once so its still fairly clean, but I can also offer an 18mm honeycomb ashcatch or D020-T ratchet disc bubbler from sunshine store on dhgate, for an extra $20-35 (those will be cleaned too).

Looking to get $150 for the LSV (what i paid) without the water tools and only one male-male. PayPal US please, thanks
[could be tempted by trades...]
3geqN5y.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom