1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

LSV black plus extras (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by Shit Snacks, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Well-Known Member

Selling my black LSV, purchased from another member who had it for about a month after purchasing from 7th Floor earlier this year. I used it for about another month or so (and only a few tines a week at most) and it still works perfectly. It just hasn't seen a lot of use lately as my collection grew too large. I found I just didn't need a vape this powerful since i didn't end up hanging with it in groups very much (and had accidentally broken my bong).

Its a pretty beastly vape though (just check the thread) and is particularly incredible through water. To that end I will include a clean male to male adapter connecting LSV to 18mm or 14mm (your choice) waterpipes. If you want both that's fine but it will be $10 extra then. It will also come with the standard direct draw stem, stir stick, screens, and bag, as well as a blue rubber band i wrapped around the LSV for when it gets a little hot to hold.

I actually only used the direct draw stem once so its still fairly clean, but I can also offer an 18mm honeycomb ashcatch or D020-T ratchet disc bubbler from sunshine store on dhgate, for an extra $20-35 (those will be cleaned too).

Looking to get $150 for the LSV (what i paid) without the water tools and only one male-male. PayPal US please, thanks
    [could be tempted by trades...]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    Gray Area, Snappo, grokit and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors