Love You !!!

Maninthemachine

Hey everyone saw the opppsite thread from this on the forum..thought it would be beautiful to have a positive healing side/version to that.
The love you thread...❤️

Today I rose up and was greeted by this beautiful sunshine. So much love for everyone and everything. The new year is here :) feel reborn and new,like walking out of the cleanest water
Have a wonderful day everyone ☮️ Always choose ❤️

Maninthemachine

Try kicking it off today :)
Much love to everyone that didn’t wake up today...feel sp blessed and grateful to be alive and healthy. So many didn’t make it to see this day..then again so many more came into This world today. Love to all the new souls out there spreading love !

Maninthemachine,
Reactions: arb

Maninthemachine

Where is the love ❤️
Love you to all the women/female spirits out there. The world would be a much different place if you al we’re charge like you should be. Men will never be able To put you down,your spirit tonight rises above all. Nurturing loving protecting warriors you all are.

Maninthemachine,

Tranquility

I guess you don't sleep soundly. :D
Because I know the standards (At least in general.), I can judge how soundly to sleep based on my actions. Besides, my fear is not that she beats me up, but that she would not care. Defining love is hard. But, if I gave *my* definition of its opposite, I'd say the opposite of Love is not Hate (Or, fear.), but, Indifference.

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
Because I know the standards (At least in general.), I can judge how soundly to sleep based on my actions. Besides, my fear is not that she beats me up, but that she would not care. Defining love is hard. But, if I gave *my* definition of its opposite, I'd say the opposite of Love is not Hate (Or, fear.), but, Indifference.

Well, indifference is a form of fear. It's a defense.

Let's say then that your wife is like your conscience! Your Jiminy Cricket! :D

Tranquility

Well, indifference is a form of fear. It's a defense.

Let's say then that your wife is like your conscience! Your Jiminy Cricket! :D

I recognized fairly early in life I needed to be with someone to check myself before I wreck myself. I do tend to be an iconoclast and I need a Sancho Panza to keep me away from the dragons. The only question will be if I change her or she changes me.

I look at the following not as a brag, but a warning.

Funny-Meme-Being-About-Alone-Ecard-Image.jpg

Tranquility,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Maninthemachine

I recognized fairly early in life I needed to be with someone to check myself before I wreck myself. I do tend to be an iconoclast and I need a Sancho Panza to keep me away from the dragons. The only question will be if I change her or she changes me.

I look at the following not as a brag, but a warning.

Funny-Meme-Being-About-Alone-Ecard-Image.jpg
Sounds like you were beginning to dig deeper into innerstanding yourself but then took a different route :)

Maninthemachine,

lwien

Yeah, I'm joking. Just my twisted sense of humor. I couldn't resist being that you referenced the thread I started.

lwien,

lwien

Only fitting you rise above that negativity and make a post here ;) :)

See, I don't see that thread as an exercise of negativity. I created it with two intentions in mind. One was strictly for humor, albeit, a bit twisted, such as my first reply in this thread. Secondly, it was a place where people could vent their frustrations. Do you view that as an exercise in negativity? I don't. If anything, I look it as a catalyst for positivity.

On the other hand, I think the bottom line here is that most of the posts in that thread are downright funny. Negativity can be hilarious. It all depends on your perspective and if you can laugh at the negativity in this world or the negativity in your own life, I view that as a very positive thing to do, eh?

I'm not here to pitch the Fuck You thread, but again, being that you referenced it, I really had no choice.

Ok, I'm done. Off my soapbox. Back to :love:.

Tranquility

Sounds like you were beginning to dig deeper into innerstanding yourself but then took a different route :)
Nonsense.

I "innerstand" myself pretty well. I just don't pretend I'm not a selfish person who, through a lifetime of digging deeper, ALSO finds I have some personal characteristics that could be troublesome to others if let run free.

Knowing the standard helps me act in ways to live up to it--even innerstanding I'm weak and selfish. Without the standard, who should I love the most? My selfish self, or others? Not as a reality others can judge, but "innerly" where the selfish brain decides how I'm doing without any standard.

Tranquility,

Maninthemachine

Nonsense.

I "innerstand" myself pretty well. I just don't pretend I'm not a selfish person who, through a lifetime of digging deeper, ALSO finds I have some personal characteristics that could be troublesome to others if let run free.

Knowing the standard helps me act in ways to live up to it--even innerstanding I'm weak and selfish. Without the standard, who should I love the most? My selfish self, or others? Not as a reality others can judge, but "innerly" where the selfish brain decides how I'm doing without any standard.
Like I said before ,you starting chipping away at your ego then it sounds like you began to realize all the “work”involved “ in that process and chose to stick with where you were/are. Wish you much love on your journey :) who knows where you will be in the next life !

Maninthemachine,

TiSteamo

I would bet that the "Love You" thread would have caused more discussion than the "Fuck yOu" thread...:rofl:

TiSteamo,

Maninthemachine

I would bet that the "Love You" thread would have caused more discussion than the "Fuck yOu" thread...:rofl:
Possibly because the later is a place to vent and not necessarily innerstand why it happen ,your mindset that put you in that mood etc.
doesn’t stop me from spreading love :)

Maninthemachine,

TiSteamo

Perhaps because, today more than ever, it is easier to hate than to love ...

TiSteamo,
Top Bottom