Lotus or ENano/UD for fast and heavy hitting

1150A

Hey All..

Time to buy a new vape. Looking for suggestions and/or some help choosing.

I currently own and use: Arizer Solo
I have owned or just dont use: MFLB, PAX, Hammer, Extreme Q

Went ~2months combusting and am looking to get back into vapes. Recently got a Solo and while it does the job, I'm looking for something that heats up quicker and a heavier hitting. I have a high tolerance but only touch flower. Concentrates and edibles will put me out quick! (which I'm not looking for..)

I'm looking for:
1. Fast - no to little heat up time
2. heavy hitter - 1 session would do it for me on the Arizer Solo, but that's a bit long. I want to take just a few hits and be good for awhile.
3. Not huge and cumbersome - I don't use water attachments and don't plan to with the eNano/UD. The Lotus on the other hand, I would probably grab a WPA adapter and a small piece of glass.

Price and Portability is not a concern. I am a daily user and 95% of the time I'm solo.

1150A,

LazyIdol

Based on your requirements, I would have to recommend the lotus. While log vapes certainly hit harder than a solo, they also take a bit longer to heat up. (Personally I heat up my enano for at least 10 min before using it). However, they can also be left on all day safely so if that is an option that helps mitigate the heat up time factor.

I have heard great things about both and I don't think you can go wrong with either but I would factor in the heat up time of the log vapes into your decision. On the other hand the lotus is instant heat up and I hear is great for quick hits here and there.

Hope this helps, it sounds like you are pretty well educated and considering the right criteria! Goodluck

LazyIdol,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Yeah, I think the Lotus is a better bet for you - the Nano is great -but you usually need to keep it preheated (I run mine all day at 4.5, and then crank it up to 6.5 for my sessions)

The Lotus is awesome, especially once you get the hang of heating with a torch. Takes some practice but it's an awesome vaporizer for FAST sessions

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: LazyIdol

1150A

Thanks for the replies guys!

I've definitely read about keeping the log on 24/7.. which I have considered. Is it safe to do so? Does it take a lot of electricity?

A big reason why I switch to vapes is the amount of money it saves me with herb. I don't want to go spending that money on electricity.. :)

1150A,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Thanks for the replies guys!

I've definitely read about keeping the log on 24/7.. which I have considered. Is it safe to do so? Does it take a lot of electricity?

A big reason why I switch to vapes is the amount of money it saves me with herb. I don't want to go spending that money on electricity.. :)

Uses little electricity (someone on the nano thread measured it, but it's quite low). The Nano is a very simple device - dimmer switch on the power cord, and 1 heater + 1 neon blue light wired together, that's it. Very few parts to fail. As long as you don't have a curious/asshole cat who might bump it off the table you should be fine. My Afzelia Burl nano has been running almost non-stop for at least 2 months now she's been powered on for easily 1400 hours without any signs of trouble. Just keep the temperature setting below 7 and you should be fine.

You can leave it off and vape from a cold start, but you would need to crank it up to max temperature for 5 minutes before turning down to desired temp.

Delta3DStudios,

After reading your criteria, the Daisy by Triihouse came to mind. It's even faster than the Lotus in terms of heat-up from what I've read (FWIR), as there's no metal plate to heat up between torch and herb. It's also reportedly a heavy hitter. Can't use water attachments though with the current version as it stands but that looks like it wouldn't be a problem for you.

Top Bottom