Discontinued Loto Labs Lux (formerly Evoke)

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
I like his idea of how Loto started, He failed to mention ME first of all for giving him his whole vaporizer idea. No mention of the countless hours we spent at his house in Redwood City (not Belmont, he lives down the street from me literally) going from one design to the other, back and forth. I wonder if Kenton Fong is still part of it, that was the main principal of the company before Neeraj forced me out. Maybe that's why he asked me for 10's of thousands of dollars after I already gave him my ideas.

Poor business practices bottom line.

YaFreekin Right

I like his idea of how Loto started, He failed to mention ME first of all for giving him his whole vaporizer idea. No mention of the countless hours we spent at his house in Redwood City (not Belmont, he lives down the street from me literally) going from one design to the other, back and forth. I wonder if Kenton Fong is still part of it, that was the main principal of the company before Neeraj forced me out. Maybe that's why he asked me for 10's of thousands of dollars after I already gave him my ideas.

Poor business practices bottom line.

Maybe you can explain what the point in induction in a vape is? Besides marketing that is.

MeditativeMind

*Insert 'custom title' here*
Maybe you can explain what the point in induction in a vape is? Besides marketing that is.

I think the only benefit is to offer better battery life but the way they talk about it looks like it's nothing but marketing.

As we all know, you cannot heat marijuana using induction. It doesn't work. You can heat metals and what not which is what they are using their induction technology to do.

End of the day, this is a conduction vaporizer.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I think the only benefit is to offer better battery life but the way they talk about it looks like it's nothing but marketing.

As we all know, you cannot heat marijuana using induction. It doesn't work. You can heat metals and what not which is what they are using their induction technology to do.

I agree. Get an alfa, wisper2, or iolite and save $200. They all have pins in the weed that heat the way too:tup: As far as you tim, you are the man! I still enjoy my t1 and ceras. Way better then an ejoke!!

Last edited:

YaFreekin Right

Induction will actually offer worse battery life here.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'm a bit afraid it didn't reach our expectations although I prefer to wait to see it in action before to speak...

For concentrates conduction is better I think, I was never able to get this amazing taste(with my e-nail or sr-74) using a convection vaporizer, so maybe it will shine for shatter!

PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
How much?

I payed 99$ as a IG backer ... if I remenber well, I saw it in a website for +200$ (pre-order), I don't remenber which one...

PPN,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
They are gonna want $499 I saw before when this finally hits the public. Don't believe those $200 preorders, think they are $299. Also, for basically $300 this had better have a great battery life. If the man has gone on camera saying he needs money, you best believe they are gonna overcharge anyway they can to get money. I do not trust this company at all. You are being treated like the GH backers and congrats on paying to be a beta tester basically. I myself will never buy this on principle, if this ever comes out. Sad thing is, if it doesn't you will be out of you $99 because it is been too long to make a claim with anyone to get it back.

Last edited:

Vapor Loop

How much?

I payed 99$ as a IG backer ... if I remenber well, I saw it in a website for +200$ (pre-order), I don't remenber which one...

Yeah $99. The first 100 got it for $89, We had to choose dry herb, juice or oil, That no longer matters since it will do all 3 no core swap or anything. I was around order number 186 for dry.

Vapor Loop,

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
Just saw the newest video....not impressed. This is a loser out of the gate. Takes too long to heat up for herbs, for one thing. Did you notice you don't get to see the tube after his two hits? Why? Was it all spent?
No battery replacement...they didn't see that trend? And, of course, still not enough money to produce the damn things. What gives? Why is he so proud of himself?

IMHO, of course.

TEAMING,

GARDENERjeff

dingus

Takes too long to heat up for herbs, for one thing. Did you notice you don't get to see the tube after his two hits? Why? Was it all spent?

There really was no cloud production with dry herb! The video was such a joke. If I hadn't been stupid enough to invest in this, I'd be finding this entertaining tbh :('

If you haven't seen the update yet:

Loto Labs said:
Now that Evoke is in its final production stage, we’ve been doing a lot of work behind the scenes. As a technology company, we’re constantly iterating, innovating, and doing everything we can to deliver the most impressive vaporizer yet. We’re developing strategic alliances in critical areas of our business – from distribution, sales and marketing, to licensing and branding – that will help us grow and scale quickly and sustainably, while meeting market demand.

We’ve also been working with a major company in an R&D relationship to rigorously test vapor output and quality from our Evoke prototypes. We’re anxiously waiting for the results, which will accurately measure the quality and particulate content of our vapor.

Over the last few months we’ve filed three additional patents relating to vapor outflow, and look forward to many more in the near future. And since we’re a startup, we seem to always be raising money and pitching our business to investors.

Fundraising and Shipping
Evoke is an ambitious project and fundraising is a necessary step in any young companies growth. The good news is that fundraising has been moving along steadily. We’ve had great success with our efforts thus far and opportunities abound. We’re meeting with potential investors regularly and have every reason to believe we will be closing our round very soon.

As soon as we raise enough funds, we will begin Indiegogo fulfillment.

To facilitate the fundraising process, we had to build Evoke prototypes that proved our technology was real and worth financing. Now that our prototypes are in their final design, and working beautifully, we are able to raise the money needed to produce the first round of commercial Evokes for shipping.

We appreciate your patience and support, as we work tirelessly to deliver the world’s first induction vaporizer, Evoke.

Peace Love and Vaping,
The Loto Labs Team

HD Springer

Oh my!!! I almost jumped in on this preorder what over a year ago? I feel sorry for anyone who did. If for no other reason then the fiasco of this trying to get to market. And for some reason I feel it's not what was first promoted.

HD Springer,
Reactions: dingus

grokit

well-worn member
;) What could go wrong?

WOUS2015030427@@@false@@@en

AVENTUS

^likewise.

I really bought the hype and considered signing on years ago at $99.

I'm both happy there was $250k of enthusiasm for what appeared to be vape pen innovation, and super dissapointed in the subsequent execution and management of such a blessing.

Sucks that this essentially turns out to be a large cumbersome conduction vape which struggles with flowers. At the projected price point, and device size, he has no f#@king market.

Dude lame ass all pretend chilling with Melissa etheridge like he's somebody lmao.

This vape is like a $28 14oz green juice.

The Indian equivalent of Dershowitz & The ADL, should sue Neeraj for perpetuating stereotypes about Desi people

Dude is failing pretty hard on so many levels. Condolences to everyone who gave him their hard earned money.

Top Bottom