Discontinued Loto Labs Lux (formerly Evoke)

Vapor Loop

Sad we didn't get any June update... maybe it means we'll have good surprises in July? Who knows.. i'm confident :myday:

The website's presentation looks a bit different.

Well hopefully that's because there just about done with any revisions. I too think we may hear some good new's soon.

I like the site changes it show's more specifics for the Evoke like the app and all the glass and what glass is what.

I don't like that they don't have just core's available still for those who may wan't other cores. I myself wan't to just go ahead and see how the core i got does, If i'm impressed i probably will get the others.

Vapor Loop,
Reactions: diegou

dingus

KU6K3d8.jpg

diegou

New Update Folks!

July Update

July 10, 2015

Hi Friends!

We have been hard at work completing Evoke’s final design, testing different susceptors for efficiency and power, and getting our website ready for public launch. We’re pleased to report significant progress on the mouthpiece re-design, a new website and the newest version of the Evoke app.

Mouthpiece Re-design

The long awaited mouthpiece redesign has been completed. We've added a locking mechanism and leak-proof valve to ensure a smooth vaporizing experience without the mess. This is especially important for E-Liquid users, who with other devices have had to deal with leaky vaporizers. We will be receiving our prototype mouthpieces shortly; these will be made entirely of ceramic instead of 3D printed plastics, which we have been using for testing.

new_mouthpiece_large.gif
new_mouthpiece_large.jpg

New Website Launch

We’ve redesigned www.EvokeVape.com to be easier to read and navigate and have improved user experience to reserve an Evoke. We encourage you to take some time and click around the new site. Use the contact form to give us suggestions or report any bugs. We are still taking additional reservations for the remaining Evokes in our first production batch. At $299, the units are discounted $100 off the expected retail price of $399. Tell your friends that it’s not too late to reserve an Evoke at a special price today!

Software App

Our Android app is in its second version, with the added feature of pre-set temperature optimization for each material (E-Liquid, dry herb, concentrate). We’ve got a great development team and a simple, easy-to-use design that is sure to impress.

homepage-temperature_large.jpg

Shipping and Fulfillment

We are moving ever closer to fulfillment. We have begun manufacturing the tooling for the ceramic parts: the mouthpiece, valve, and the lower frame. Next we will move to tooling the battery cover and upper frame. We can’t thank everyone enough for YOUR interest, support and feedback, we truly could not have come this far without our supporters. Evoke is coming!

f05a80cd14cc135e68fac27284577f29

Matthew Greenfield
Author

Vapor Loop

why still the old mouthpiece then?

Just to drive you nuts. I guess that answers my will some of us really see ours this month question. I kinda already expected September to be the ship date.

I also really want to know what's up with the cores? When will just cores be available again and how much will they be?

Vapor Loop,

dingus

I guess that answers my will some of us really see ours this month question. I kinda already expected September to be the ship date.

Guarantee we won't be seeing this in September lol. They revoked the September ship date, there is no ship date as of now. They "hope" to get it out by September, but yeah.

Loto Labs said:
We don’t have an estimated ship date for Evoke yet. We’re hoping to ship units in September. Until all parts have been finalized and are in tooling, however, our best estimates are subject to change.

Do you guys think they're close to the additional 2,500 units needed to start their 5000 unit production? They keep talking about all this tooling they have to do, wonder how long that'll take lol. Regardless, wish I never invested in this.

dingus,

GR

This will be the crafty and mighty killer hands down

Nothing I have seen will make S&B worry, lol. Besides when S&B announced their portable they where for sale also. I bought a Mighty last September and have been using it since, I paid for an evoke last September and have only seen weak prototypes since, the only thing the evoke has killed is a lot of people's faith in this company and our patience.

Vapor Loop

This will be the crafty and mighty killer hands down

I hope they can get it together and make this a power hitter, As of now it don't seem like no power hitter.

I would worry if i was S&b tho the Crafty has so many problems i won't get it yet. I also won't pay over $250 for a non replaceable battery unit, I'm waiting for that changeable battery without having to do a mod yourself and void the much needed warranty.

The way some of these new Vapes produce the Evoke at it's price range is really gonna have to be a Crafty killer, If not there gonna have to rethink price a little but probably wouldn't considering it can do more on paper than S&b.

Vapor Loop,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Evoke pleased to me cause the new heating technology (?) but cause the original design too.....the new design don't appeal me anymore but can I expect the performances to be worst this ugly skin....IDK.....I need to wait...still not any news?

PPN,

Vapor Loop

I got a hold of Matt from Loto Labs for a Q&A about Evoke. You can check it out here http://www.asatera.com/loto-labs-clears-the-air-on-their-evoke-vaporizer/

That's the latest, So i would not expect another update till after they receive the new prototypes the end of the month.

I am glad i was not sold on this unit over it's look's. I got it because they can do everything like my Haze, But yeah they did change the look quite a bit and probably would not like it myself if i loved the look's to begin with.

Vapor Loop,
Reactions: diegou

Vapor Loop

looks like we'll get an update yet this week but probably it won't have big news as they possibly don't have the new prototypes yet.
Videos of the current prototypes working would be appreciated by now...

Not gonna get my hopes up but maybe they got the new prototypes early. I bet we will get those clips of all 3 unit's tho since that was recently mentioned.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The Evoke is so eye appealing, such eye candy. Until you realize it's actual size, noted that it is designed around a large, easily obtainable battery, the 18650--it seems to be the size of a mini mandolin....

In its future, perhaps, Loto Labs will find it profitable to downsize it to an easily pocketable version of the original Evoke. The Evoke, and its smaller sibling. The Nano Evoke.

For me, it's gargantuan size is a drag in my pocket, and my pocketbook.

Otherwise, as a first induction (almost pocketable) vaporizer, it is unique, and a first!

Last edited:

Vapor Loop

There is a easy solution to the size if you really wan't to use this as a outside portable, You just have to get a belt loop case like the Haze or Air. I don't think they ever intended for it to be small in the first place just not quite as big.

Vapor Loop,

StonedPerk

Light up the world
I hope they can get it together and make this a power hitter, As of now it don't seem like no power hitter.

I would worry if i was S&b tho the Crafty has so many problems i won't get it yet. I also won't pay over $250 for a non replaceable battery unit, I'm waiting for that changeable battery without having to do a mod yourself and void the much needed warranty.

The way some of these new Vapes produce the Evoke at it's price range is really gonna have to be a Crafty killer, If not there gonna have to rethink price a little but probably wouldn't considering it can do more on paper than S&b.
Yea I feel u I just reserved my evoke so at any given moment whenever it's ready I will be receiving the email saying it's ready to ship and there's 300 out of my pocket because I wanna know what this induction fuss is about besides when it's ready for the masses retail will be OVER 400 dollars so at 300 it's a steal

Nothing I have seen will make S&B worry, lol. Besides when S&B announced their portable they where for sale also. I bought a Mighty last September and have been using it since, I paid for an evoke last September and have only seen weak prototypes since, the only thing the evoke has killed is a lot of people's faith in this company and our patience.
Lol so which company is worse evokes or grasshopper? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
StonedPerk,
Reactions: Tek

Archaicrevival

Should I get the Evoke (when it's out) The pax2, or ascent? Which is healthiest? The evoke claims to be healthier than coil vapes but what tech does pax2 and ascent use? Are they just as healthy?

Top Bottom