Loss of the ability to post Hyperlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations,

The chain-shaped icon pair (on left of the "Insert/edit image" tool) is now greyed out in all editor modes!

Egzoset,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations NoPartOfMe,

I'm accessing the system using a Linux LiveCD right now and i still observe the very same symptom...

:\

Though manual insertion of a link appears to work:

Once this was done i've seen the two chain-shaped icons become normal again, for less than a second, but it reverted to it's greyed-out disabled state.

I can edit existing links but i can't create them using those 2 buttons. Perhaps, euh... Oh! :doh:

Yep, if i paste an address like www.google.ca and highlight it then the chain-shaped icons become fully visible and hence i can use them starting from there - which still feels a bit strange as i don't recall noticing this behaviour before.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway!

:peace:

Egzoset,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
xenForo uses TinyMCE, which is the same rich text editor that has been used in thousands of blogs and forums for years. It has always behaved that way, you just never noticed before. The link buttons only light up when you have selected some text.

pakalolo,
Reactions: Egzoset

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations PakaLolo,

It has always behaved that way, you just never noticed before. The link buttons only light up when you have selected some text.

Thank you, it turns out perhaps this explanation does make sense to me indeed!!

:peace:

Egzoset,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom