Looking to get some new glass for the Vapexhale EVO

Dr. Plutonious

Hey guys!

So, I recently donated $350 to Vapexhale's campaign which means when October comes 'round, I'll have a machine that needs some good glass to compliment it.

The problem is I really don't know too much about glass, much less what glass goes well with vaping.

I opted out of getting the $500 package that came with a hydratube just because I didn't have the money when I donated :p. That and I always loved how well the old cloud could make a vapour bong rip look as thick as smoke.

Anyways, when October rolls around I'll be looking to purchase some glass to matchup with the vapexhale. I've been doing some browsing. I know Mobius makes some crazy glass that some other members use here, but it's out of my price range.

I'll be looking to get glass that is priced between $100-$150 (give or take), at least to start. I've noticed Glasscity has some cool looking bubblers and tubes, but I don't see anyone on this site ever using them.

What are some good brands to look into?

Dr. Plutonious,

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Remember to include the FC discount when checking the prices in those stores. Jhan offers a 10% discount on pieces over $100 and Colie Glass offer a 20% discount on all pieces. Also I'd recommend something fairly small for using with vapour to conserve the flavour.

Last edited:
Richy,

Dr. Plutonious

I was thinking between 15 and 18 inches for height. Not too huge but big enough to appreciate the power of the cloud. That sound appropriate?

Dr. Plutonious,

Dr. Plutonious

Does anyone have an opinion on glasscity? Outside of Grasscity having fairly obnoxious forums, the glass the make looks good, at least for the price and the appearance. Does anyone have any additional info on em?

Dr. Plutonious,

Richy

Let us know what pieces you're looking at and the people on here will most certainly give you their opinion. Personally I've always found Glass City a bit overpriced but I guess you might be able to find a deal if you look hard enough. Just try to stay away from the cheap Chinese stuff and get a good USA made piece that will last you.

To be honest I think you'll struggle to find a better deal than you can get from JhanPixel or Colie Glass because with them you're buying straight from the manufacturer whereas when buying from a store they've got to cover their overheads so the price will be inflated because of this.

Richy

I would have suggested a Leviathan piece but all their stuff would have been out of the price range you stated to get something the size you wanted. People I've seen that own their pieces seem very satisfied with them so I imagine you will be to. I'm glad you managed to find what you wanted, happy vaping.

Top Bottom