Looking to buy pen vape for Concentrates under $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to wax and oils and own an Arizer Solo for my flowers. I have some crumble wax I'd like to enjoy discretely and on the go.
I narrowed my choices to 4 based on research on the web but suggestions are most appreciated.

1. Dabbler by vapor brothers
2. Vape sabre sold on puffnuggs.com
3. Dab OTG recommended by high times
4. Vape Ape also recommended by high times

Wax and oil use preferred and reliability and performance are the grading criteria

azstrainconnoisseur,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Dabbler is a very good first choice but I don't know the others that you choose, the Drdabber is nice too and a little bit cheaper, but another good concentrate vape pen is the omicron light which comes with a KISS cart (49.9 usd!) and in the future you can pick some omicron cartridges if you want....

Caligula

Maximus
High times also reccomended the Atmos and G Pen. I wouldnt trust their "reviews" if I were you.

BTW stick with these IMO:

Vapor Bros Dabbler
W9 Tech O-Phos
W9 Tech Omicron
W9 Tech Omicron Lite
Dr. Dabber pen

Last edited:
Caligula,
Reactions: Kief

Tweek

Love my VB Dabbler. Simple, affordable and discreet. It's my go to when I am someplace that is not very herb friendly (work, relatives, etc)

StickyShisha2

the only one on your list i have tried is the Vape Ape. It hit great but the charger was crap. the KISS cartridge from W9tech/Omicron works very well but the Persei I use it with is over your price point.

Perhaps a KISS cart on a cheaper battery would be right for you.

StickyShisha2,
Reactions: nao12000

Caligula

Maximus
He can get 2 KISS carts and an Omicron Lite and still have a few bucks left over from the budget to put toward oil.

Check out vaporwarehouse.com
They ship for free to the CONUS (and maybe Canada?) and are an official reseller of W9 stuff.

Caligula,
Reactions: nao12000

noserub

The Earl of Indica
+1 for the Dr. Dabber. I don't have much to compare it to since it's the only pen I've tried...but I get massive, flavorful hits from it. The flavor is very comparable to my Ti nail.

I'm stoked on how well designed it appears to be. I bought a small eGo case for it and it's a solid little travel rig. My incognito factor is up 100%.

noserub,
Reactions: hoptimum

Chrisbkreme

The Omicron mini is also worth a look. It's a smaller modified version of the omicron, and for $6 at vaporwarehouse you can upgrade to the titanium KISS cart. It was recommended to me when I asked the same question and I should have it soon.

Chrisbkreme,
Reactions: Caligula
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom