Looking into a desktop whip based vaporizer

Vitolo

Vaporist
Going to reiterate after hours of study.
My vote would be for .....
Silver Surfer with a standard Heater Cover, and the Hand held wand (whip and mouthpiece come with it)
SSV.png

or
A Vapor Brothers Original Box unit (VB1)
images.jpg
There are many good recommendations put forth.
Looking into the actual title of AND the topic of this thread...
I will respond:
My vote would be for .....
Silver Surfer with a standard Heater Cover, and the Hand held wand (whip and mouthpiece come with it)
SSV.png

or
A Vapor Brothers Original Box unit (VB1)
images.jpg

Vitolo,
Reactions: steama

TwistedGray

Well, the Extreme Q arrived and now I must depart, DOH! Going to have to wait a few days until I can fire it up :(

TwistedGray,

little maggie

UPDATE: I bought an Arizer Extreme Q
That's a great vape. It's too late but I don't know why I forgot the vapor brothers. I put my EQ away after I got the vapor brothers because I like the simplicity of it. It just doesn't seem to get many recommendations for some reason.
But I think it's worth trying bags since you got the EQ. I didn't use the bags much but when I did it worked a little like an on demand vape for me. Once it filled I wasn't tied to a specific place at home since it didn't require power. And I could seal it between draws (keeping it in my hand) and inhale when I felt like it.

little maggie

My go to vape is the silver surfer. It is a fantastic vaporizer. :tup:
That's a strong recommendation coming from both Vitolo and you. It's out of my price range or I'd be tempted. Not that I need a third whip vape. Or even 2.

Last edited:
little maggie,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom