• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Looking for Vape Recommendations

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi All

I'm thinking about getting a new vape and would like to solicit some suggestions. I haven't been following the vaporizer scene as much as I used to so I'm a bit out of the loop.

I currently have a Herbalizer and a Firefly 1. The FF suits my current needs fairly well but I'm probably going to gift it to my parents because they've used it before and liked it, and they would like to have a vape around. I still use the Herbalizer every once in a while, but it's total overkill for my usage/tolerance these days, and I may end up selling it, as great as it is.

Other vapes I've used in the past - MFLB, Arizer Solo, Da Buddha. I don't think I'd go back to any of these.

I used to be a daily user, but my usage has been reduced drastically. I also have a pretty low tolerance and don't enjoy getting too high anymore. It's pretty easy for me to overdo it and I usually prefer a lighter buzz just to take the edge off. Below is a summary of what I would like in a new unit.

-Small/portable. Doesn't necessarily HAVE to be pocketable but that wouldn't be a bad thing either. Don't really want to be tethered to a cord so log vapes are probably out. I've never used butane powered vapes before but I'm not opposed to trying it. Having to rely on a lighter seems kinda annoying but I also dislike having to worry about keeping the vape charged. This is actually one of my issues with the FF since I don't use every day and the battery drains quickly. Takes at least 45 minutes to charge so I need to plan ahead.

-Convection. It doesn't have to be pure convection but with my usage I'm going to want to be able to take 1-2 hits at a time and put the unit down for a while. Seems like convection would better lend itself to this in general. Conduction vapes generally are not "on demand" in my experience (I guess the MFLB is an exception).

-Simple design/easy to clean. Self explanatory. I would like something that is aesthetically pleasing, but that is more of a personal preference/taste thing and not the top priority.

-Efficient, can be used with very small amounts. A bowl for me is typically going to be .05g or less. I definitely don't want a unit that needs more than .1g packed in it to work well. The less I can pack and still have it perform well, the better. This is another complaint I have with the FF - it doesn't work as well with a less than a fully packed bowl. The Herbalizer excels with small amounts but it also hits a bit harder than I would like. I don't know why, but it seems like the Herbalizer extracts way more efficiently than other vapes I've used, which makes it really easy for me to go overboard.

Price is definitely a consideration since I am not a daily user anymore and don't want to invest a ton into a new unit if I don't have to. At the same time, I want something reputable with good quality.

I've done some preliminary research and one vape that definitely caught my eye is the Dynavap Vapcap M. Seems like it would check a lot of these boxes, though as I mentioned, I have no prior experience with butane powered vapes. Some of these "box mod" type vapes also look intriguing, but there's so many of them and I'm not entirely sure which ones would be most worth checking out.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Hi All

I'm thinking about getting a new vape and would like to solicit some suggestions. I haven't been following the vaporizer scene as much as I used to so I'm a bit out of the loop.

I currently have a Herbalizer and a Firefly 1. The FF suits my current needs fairly well but I'm probably going to gift it to my parents because they've used it before and liked it, and they would like to have a vape around. I still use the Herbalizer every once in a while, but it's total overkill for my usage/tolerance these days, and I may end up selling it, as great as it is.

Other vapes I've used in the past - MFLB, Arizer Solo, Da Buddha. I don't think I'd go back to any of these.

I used to be a daily user, but my usage has been reduced drastically. I also have a pretty low tolerance and don't enjoy getting too high anymore. It's pretty easy for me to overdo it and I usually prefer a lighter buzz just to take the edge off. Below is a summary of what I would like in a new unit.

-Small/portable. Doesn't necessarily HAVE to be pocketable but that wouldn't be a bad thing either. Don't really want to be tethered to a cord so log vapes are probably out. I've never used butane powered vapes before but I'm not opposed to trying it. Having to rely on a lighter seems kinda annoying but I also dislike having to worry about keeping the vape charged. This is actually one of my issues with the FF since I don't use every day and the battery drains quickly. Takes at least 45 minutes to charge so I need to plan ahead.

-Convection. It doesn't have to be pure convection but with my usage I'm going to want to be able to take 1-2 hits at a time and put the unit down for a while. Seems like convection would better lend itself to this in general. Conduction vapes generally are not "on demand" in my experience (I guess the MFLB is an exception).

-Simple design/easy to clean. Self explanatory. I would like something that is aesthetically pleasing, but that is more of a personal preference/taste thing and not the top priority.

-Efficient, can be used with very small amounts. A bowl for me is typically going to be .05g or less. I definitely don't want a unit that needs more than .1g packed in it to work well. The less I can pack and still have it perform well, the better. This is another complaint I have with the FF - it doesn't work as well with a less than a fully packed bowl. The Herbalizer excels with small amounts but it also hits a bit harder than I would like. I don't know why, but it seems like the Herbalizer extracts way more efficiently than other vapes I've used, which makes it really easy for me to go overboard.

Price is definitely a consideration since I am not a daily user anymore and don't want to invest a ton into a new unit if I don't have to. At the same time, I want something reputable with good quality.

I've done some preliminary research and one vape that definitely caught my eye is the Dynavap Vapcap M. Seems like it would check a lot of these boxes, though as I mentioned, I have no prior experience with butane powered vapes. Some of these "box mod" type vapes also look intriguing, but there's so many of them and I'm not entirely sure which ones would be most worth checking out.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
EVO for some.
NANO cheap simple
Da “M” is very functional 4 a torch power
LOTUS has a larger bowl providing a longer session.
PLENTY is very practical!

Portables?
I have my eye on a TERA.
Da SOLO from Ariser = FUNCTION but not if you need BLING?

FUNCTION/BLING?

PAPER joints if U can handle?

ataxian,
Top Bottom