• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Looking for something similar to /better than my Greenlightvapes G9 H-Enail

Wow, it's so overwhelming. There's so much info here.

I have read a number of the posts here looking for advice but there's so much info. Wow.....

I am looking for a new rosin vape to supplement my Greenlightvapes G9 H-enail.

I really like my Greenlightvapes G9 H-enail. Here's why...

I don't want anything with an exposed coil. I really like the convenience of being able to clean the bowl every couple hits. It makes the next hit so yummy, tasty. A quick wipe with an alcohol Q-tip and... bingo, fresh clean bowl.

I use the quartz bowl with my G9.

I also have the G9 hooked up to my bong. Most of my hits are water hits.

What I don't like about my G9 is the battery life. My battery always dies before the day is over.

I was thinking about simply getting another battery for my G9 but there's so much new available I hate to close my mind to something new.

It's my table-top unit so I don't need "carry-out portability". Although I don't really want to be tied to a cord every hit, either.

I'm not out to spend $400. The G9 was under $100. That's nice.

Not sure what else to say. Incredible forum. No stone left unturned. LOL

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Hackerman,

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
You have two paths forward, as I see it.

You can go down the path of investigating a variety of battery powered, portable options. There are many and because of that, it is hard to recommend any one. I'm not well versed in that path because I went down another one.

The other option is to go wired and grab any ol' enail heat controller and nail kit. You say basically want it as a desktop unit, but don't want the cord. I will counter that it won't be an issue for long if you have the option of just having it already set up, or even if you need to put it all away. I took this path and I am happy I did.

It'll give you the most flexibility in that nothing will truly be proprietary and you will be able to try new things as you like. Having any ol' enail heat controller and coil gives you a huge amount of options of what to heat up. I grabbed an Auber 300 (https://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=484). Basically $145USD (which is not my currency and hurts me, so if you're operating in USD, its all a bit more tolerable). This comes with a coil, 22 bucks more if you want toss a titanium enail that is pretty okay. I used it for like a month.

So, for $145 you're in the game, $167 and you're functional out of the gate. And there are so many more options, that greenlightvapes manufacturer offers one package that is pretty comprehensive (https://www.greenlightvapes.com/tick-enail). If you have carb caps and shit sitting around, you're good to go on something less kitted out and would cost less.

After that, sky is the limit. Any piece of glass you want, you have, can easily and affordably be made to work with your sleek new electrodab machine. More or less any attachment will then become available for your use. Hang out on the forum and check out the classified to grab deals. I've grabbed some good shit off this place.

D-Nail Halo, Flowerpot WA, Liger...The list goes on and on :)

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
+1 on the enail suggestion, good one @Slagzord . When I didnt have one and was holding a torch in hand, I wanted one, and ever since I got one, I haven't even looked back. I need ease of use and reliability. Outside of a storm knocking the power out and not wanting to crank up a generator to power my enail, it has been working for me for years with regular use, every 2 hours.

If you do decide to go the enail route, keep in mind they take up a bit more space than what you're used to. You would need to clear out at least a corner of a desk to have things setup where the cables aren't getting hung up on water cups or pencil holders. There are a lot of options as was mentioned. I can vouch for the halo and flowerpot, those are both heavy hitters and workhorses.

Good luck in your shopping!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
You can get 4-5 high quality 18650 batteries + decent charger.
Or if you are a DIY person i am sure you can figure out a power adapter for your H-nail . I am sure some of the guys here can help you. I have one PA made with expensive covered with 10 year warranty Meanwell RSP 4-200 which use for powering an EVIC VTC mini mod, ,which is the core of a TUBO vaporizer,you just need thick cables and battery dummy. Also I am sure there are cheaper PSU alternatives from China . just look for something that can run at 4.00-4.2 volts and the amps at least of those of the battery you use with your HE-nail :).

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: psychonaut
Cool. Thanks for the replies.

I totally love that Tick enail.

I definitely don't like ti nails. I have 5 or 6 of them and I don't like any of them.

Quartz has really been my overwhelming favorite for some time.

A coiless quartz bowl. I can't imagine anything cleaner or easier.

I have been trying to read and see which one everyone likes the best and everyone likes a different one and each one is better than all the rest. LOL

I like the idea of an adapter for my G9 but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work while charging.

Hackerman,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
For making an adapter you use a battery mimic for cock plug or else with two wires connected to screwheads on both poles :). It doesnt involve charging trough the usb at all.. But looking at the body of that nail you will probably have to drill holes in the body for cables.
Why dont you get the 510 version and use it with 3-4 battery mod like the cuboid 200w and the wismec rx300 . But again that would mean buying more batteries.

I have both Power adapter and a 4 battery mod and honestly the power adapter collects dust ,cause i get 7-8 sessions (used to get 10-12 when batteries were new) which is enough to get me trough the day without having to charge :).
If i was to care about budget i would just buy more batteries and a charger that can charge 4 at a time,that way i will always have fresh batteries ready in the charger and also will have some serious battery life when visiting friends :).

Abysmal Vapor,
Ya know, I used to think I was pretty smart. I'm not sure when it happened but all of a sudden I am as dumb as fuck..... LOL

First off, my G9 e-nail works just fine while plugged in. I tried it last night and it worked great. I don't know where I got the idea it wouldn't work while plugged in. Dumb ass.

So, even though I am tethered while I'm at my desk, I can always pull the plug and take it with me... fully charged. I usually sit at my desk anyway so this is going to work OK.

What a dumb ass.

Second. I have no fucking clue what Aby just said. I know what a 510 battery is and I know what a cock plug is. Although, it's probably not the same kind you're talking about. ;) Everything else was over my head. What the fuck is a cuboid and wismec? Sounds like a vaudeville comedy team.

Just kidding. I'll Google.

My next task is to find a cartridge that will vape rosin without thinning it down. I don't believe there is such a thing but if it exists, FuckCombustion will know about it. LOL

I should probably start a different thread for that since it's a different topic.

Thanks again for your help and guidance, gang. I have a lot to learn and it looks like this is the place to do it.

Hackerman,
Reactions: Slagzord

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Something like this is probably going to be your best bet for pen style form factor to use with rosin.

http://www.phatpandastore.com/pocketpanda/

I've not bought one yet but I plan to soon. The biggest hurdle with the pens is having a heater that is either super easy to clean, or doesn't leak, most don't even tick both of those boxes.

Here's a thread you can follow regarding 510 style tank for oils, the developer is well known on FC @THC SCIENTIFIC
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/bubbleman-trinity-tank.25497/

If you dont mind a e-cig mod there are plenty of rosin vapable setups out there like divine tribe, uptech omricon.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Something like this is probably going to be your best bet for pen style form factor to use with rosin.

http://www.phatpandastore.com/pocketpanda/

I've not bought one yet but I plan to soon. The biggest hurdle with the pens is having a heater that is either super easy to clean, or doesn't leak, most don't even tick both of those boxes.

Here's a thread you can follow regarding 510 style tank for oils, the developer is well known on FC @THC SCIENTIFIC
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/bubbleman-trinity-tank.25497/

If you dont mind a e-cig mod there are plenty of rosin vapable setups out there like divine tribe, uptech omricon.
That quartz ceramic coilless option does look enticing! It looks very similar to the Puffco Plus which was my favorite pen for Rosin and other wax/shatter type concentrates.

That phatpanda looks pretty nice. I don't know about quartz/ceramic. I don't like my G9 ceramic bowl. I can never get it clean. The quartz bowl comes crystal clear clean every time. :)

How much does something like that hold? If I'm taking it out for the night, it would need to hold a half gram or so. A gram would be nice.

Actually, what would work just as well is any size as long as it has a lid and I can take 3 or 4 of them with me. That would actually work better because a 1 gram bowl might be crusty tasting by the end of the night.

I have a zillion 510 batteries. Is there a standard 510 attachment that is coil less, quartz and sealable for pocket travel.

Add affordability and I could buy a handful of these and use a couple of my favorite 510 batteries.

I imagine that heating a quartz bowl all night is going to take a pretty special battery.

Thanks again for all the input. I am searching all the names you guys post to see what the fuck is going on. So many vapes.

Hackerman,
I didn't see where Apex makes a rosin vape. It looks like theirs are all dry herb vapes. I have a ton of dry herb vapes I hardly ever use.

I am liking the idea of having 4 or 5 bowls of rosin filled and ready to travel. I am looking for something that fits that bill but there are so many damn vapes now. And, more and more seem to be going to quartz bowls without coils.

I was going to upload a picture. No image attachments at FC?

Hackerman,
Top Bottom