1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Looking for some cheap as possible glass for vapor bonging (uk)

Discussion in 'Glass' started by robbie, Jan 11, 2013.

1. robbie

robbie Active Member

2. charliedontsurf

charliedontsurf Glassblower

The stem is attached to the bowl, so you'll only have water diffusion when that bowl is attached.

So it's probably best if you keep looking.

3. treeman

treeman Well-Known Member

In the Uk I recommend buying from everyonedoesit.com which are from England, I think grasscity is based in Amsterdam, I ordered from them once and it took ages, like a couple of weeks.
    Everyonedoesit has a big selection of glass bongs with quite a few between £10-£20, I'm not sure how many they'l have that will have a separate bowl in the price range though. . .

4. robbie

robbie Active Member

I miss the EDIT forums :( sadly free speech is not so free so the community moved elsewhere. I miss those green armbands too I wonder if they still do them

5. treeman

Yeah those were cool, if you phoned them they used to ask you how many you wanted. . . I haven't ordered from them for years but I always had impeccable service, not to mention the rapid delivery.
    I don' think I got one with my last order.

6. robbie

robbie Active Member

7. treeman

8. VaporEyeSore

VaporEyeSore Well-Known Member

I would not recommend the first one unless you have big lungs or are going to fill it with ice all the time
    . I bought that as a first tube to go with SSV but it really is a bit too big. The layback tube is smaller and I would have proffered buying that to the larger one and should be a good one to start with for the price.

9. treeman

I disagree, I love the big tube with my DBV and couldn't imagine using anything else but to each their own.

10. robbie

robbie Active Member

Looks perfect for a da buddha bonging experience and the price is nice too. I am not sure if wychwood do bong stems of that size though.. I can only see a 14mm but at the bottom it says "14mm to 18mm In-Line Reducer" Not too sure if that would allow me to use it with the WW

http://wychwoodvaporizers.com/?page_id=53

I know im being a nickety pickety pain in the ass here. I may get it just for my buddha, but I imagine that when I get some herb I will be using the WW solely as buddha eats through weed, but I have not had the chance to compare the two yet as I am going through the mother of all dry spells. So basically I bought a WW and didn't have any herb to try it out on, which is very depressing indeed :)

11. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

The WW shouldn't have any troubles milking either of them IMO.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors