• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Looking for portable vaporizer that acts similar to a one hitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

puremick

So is there anything out there that I can pack a one hitter amount in to a vape and get the effect? I bought a portable and I have to still pack a good bit in there for it to be effective. I am looking for the bat version in vape form to keep my lungs from breaking down! I like the one hit and quit, but it doesn't seem feasible in vape form with the knowledge I have! Thanks for your help!

puremick,
Reactions: friedrich

BuzzDanklin

The closest battery powered portables to a 1hitter that I have, are the Firefly, the ESV, and the Grasshopper

The Firefly has the best quality vapor, and is the most enjoyable to use, the Grasshopper is the more portable, and the closet to a 1hitter in use, but it's not out yet.

You can also find some butane vapes that are similar to 1hitters, If you don't mind using butane check out the Vapman, Vaporgenie, Lotus, Hammer, Daisy, Lily, and I am probably missing some others :)

puremick

The closest battery powered portables to a 1hitter that I have, are the Firefly, the ESV, and the Grasshopper

The Firefly has the best quality vapor, and is the most enjoyable to use, the Grasshopper is the more portable, and the closet to a 1hitter in use, but it's not out yet.

You can also find some butane vapes that are similar to 1hitters, If you don't mind using butane check out the Vapman, Vaporgenie, Lotus, Hammer, Daisy, Lily, and I am probably missing some others :)
I don't think I want butane..I am afraid of the smell and inhaling that! I was sold a Viva by my local head, with the promise it was what I was asking for...well it's not. I have to pack to much, doesn't seem to vaporize to well as I have a problem drawing from it etc....I just want that one combustion in vape form. When is the grasshopper due out? Thanks Buzz!

puremick,

Justpassedu

I would give the magic flight launch box a look. It def works good as a one hit and quit , its not a session vape. Also the grasshopper but that wont be out for a bit. The magic flights comes with a lifetime warranty and there is virtually no heat up time. You can put a little in there , take a hit and put it away until you are ready for your next 1. Also if your looking to com bust they make small attachments for ecig's , you can grab a cheap $5 ecig battery and attach a dry herb tank which is another $10 and they produce a few strong hits but than you'll be com busting unless you add a screen over the heater. i used to use them until i fucked combustion.

BuzzDanklin

@puremick the grasshopper is supposed to be coming out soon, they have another update coming in in a few days, which is supposed to give us a better idea of shipping dates.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What about the Elevape - nice flavor and a one hitter if that's all you want. The one I looked at and tried seemed well made and solid. @Enchantre was kind enough to let me try her's. You could even give her a PM and ask her about the one she has. It's more expensive than the MFLB.

DOOM

Vapor bong is the way to go for those massive one hitter quitters.

DOOM,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Vapor bong is the way to go for those massive one hitter quitters.
I respectfully disagree, but I do see where you are coming from. It does make it easier to get big rips with less irritation, but big rips can be had with an "on demand heat" vaporizer. Technique plays a big role as well as the material in the vaporizer.

killick

But I like it!
I'm quite enjoying the Vapman. It's butane, but it's isolated from the herb (it's a handheld torch that heats the bottom of the chamber). I wouldn't use it walking down the street (concentrate pen maybe?), but it's a great relaxing vape.

The Firefly gets great reviews, but I've not tried one. I've heard Grasshopper is nice :)

puremick

I have gone this long without the one hitter equivalent so I think I will wait for the grasshopper...as long as it's coming soon

puremick,

friedrich

Little-Known Member
I have to second the Vapman suggestion. I've had mine for two months, and it's probably become my all-around favorite vaporizer. I still mostly use the E-Nano at home, but otherwise Vapman has taken over; I rarely/never use my MFLB, ESV or Haze anymore. And now the Vapman heating station is about to be released, turning it into a hybrid portable/plug-in vape! I can even imagine it taking over for my Nano...

I was pretty dubious about the torch thing too, but if you buy good butane, there's no odor; it's said to burn completely clean. And in this case, you don't draw until after using the flame anyway. It's much nicer than carrying batteries and charging them daily... you just have to refill the torch about once a week, which only takes a few seconds.

With the MFLB, I felt like it took way too much time and effort just to get a couple decent hits out of the thing... although it's entirely possible that my technique was at fault. ESV can be really good, but it's a bit finicky and requires a lot of maintenance.

Vapman can satisfy in one or two quick, hard hits, or you can go easier with the flame and draw things out. No stirring is necessary, and very little cleaning is required. The big downside is that the torch is really not stealthy at all, but if you can get a little privacy, you're all set. I have no problem using it in my car during my lunch break, for example.

Even if you end up getting a Grasshopper or something else, you should get a Vapman as backup :D

Tommy10

Update to state the Vapcap is almost here! Seems it will be the closest to a true one hitter bat.

Tommy10,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Update to state the Vapcap is almost here! Seems it will be the closest to a true one hitter bat.

I agree, especially if he starts selling them with the dugouts that were shown in a few pictures i've seen. Now that would be a sweet and kinda deja-vu retro set-up for sure.

RUDE BOY,

howie105

So is there anything out there that I can pack a one hitter amount in to a vape and get the effect? I bought a portable and I have to still pack a good bit in there for it to be effective. I am looking for the bat version in vape form to keep my lungs from breaking down! I like the one hit and quit, but it doesn't seem feasible in vape form with the knowledge I have! Thanks for your help!

I am in the middle of a little experiment in reduced dose sizes and effects. Two of my favourite vapes do very well in that limited load role are the E-Nano and the Launch Box with a slight edge going to the Launch Box because its easier for me to control (more usage) the heat and draw rate with. The E-Nano however is simpler to use and if you go down the glass path it is really great. The hard part is all the good suggestions on vape selection don't mean squat till the operator gets factored into the use equation. If they are a good operators they can get fair performance out of some mediocre vapes or if they are a poor users they can get horrible results out of some great vapes. A good vape is a joy and it makes all the effort worthwhile so good luck.

howie105,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom