Looking for portable for medium-large group sessions

Trioplan 100

I just have 2 preferences-
1. Large bowl size / capacity
2. Long-ish battery life

I'm just looking for something that can be passed around easily in a group of 5+ people.

I won't say I have a budget right now because I'm really just curious to hear everything that's out there.

As of right now, I am aware of the Boundless CF and CFX which look pretty good. I heard the Arizer Solo II has an incredible battery but not a big herb capacity.

Thanks in advance!

Trioplan 100,
Reactions: arb

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Tera, Mighty, or maybe the Fierce from Healthy Rips if it turns out to be a winner when it's released in two weeks. Watch Troy's comparison of the Tera and the Mighty on 420vapezone.com.

The Solo II is okay for groups but you'd be swapping stems.

Trioplan 100

Tera, Mighty, or maybe the Fierce from Healthy Rips if it turns out to be a winner when it's released in two weeks. Watch Troy's comparison of the Tera and the Mighty on 420vapezone.com.

The Solo II is okay for groups but you'd be swapping stems.
The Tera looks nice! Thanks for the suggestions. And I'm very excited to see how the Fierce turns out. I have a Fury 2 now so it would be pretty cool to have both.

Trioplan 100,

jay87

2. Long-ish battery life

I'm just looking for something that can be passed around easily in a group of 5+ people.

I won't say I have a budget right now because I'm really just curious to hear everything that's out there.

As of right now, I am aware of the Boundless CF and CFX which look pretty good. I heard the Arizer Solo II has an incredible battery but not a big herb capacity.

Thanks in advance!

I'd highly highly highly recommend the Mighty for your usage situation.

A group of 5+ people is quite large in my opinion and there's really not too many portable vapes that excel with that many users.

If you want to avoid issues with learning curves and lack of clouds due to the large group constantly taking draws, you want the Mighty.

Trust me on this one, if you get the Mighty you won't be disappointed and neither will your group of friends :tup:

Greenleaf88

I just finished searching for a group vape I finally decided on the mighty because of vapor production. I was thinking of the Tera also the removable 18650 but the vapor quality isn’t the same. On a budget go Tera if u wanna splurge a little u won’t be disappointed with the mighty .

virtualpurple

I vote for the tubo. 100% convection, incredibly powerful, can accommodate large or small loads, and you can swap batteries as you need to to make sure the party keeps rolling.

I think a tubo with a whip (or a bubbler if we’re talking about a sit down group) is a better group vape than many desktops, so as a portable I think it is a no brainer.

I’ve not used the mighty, I think it’s probably well earned all its praise but I’ve just not had the opportunity to try it and it hasn’t sold me enough to purchase one for myself yet.

arb

Semi shaved ape
From what I have seen very few portables and not too many desktops will be adequate for that many people.
Some one is going to be packing and Diddling with it constantly.......a volcano with multiple bags will do it though.

ginolicious

Haze Square has 4 bowls. Battery lasts for all 4 bowls. Has a learning curve for sure so may not be good for a group setting.

Maybe take a look at the firewood 5.

Trioplan 100

Thank you everyone for your great suggestions, I'm keeping a list of all of them for research!

Trioplan 100,

hoptimum

2. Long-ish battery life

Thanks in advance!

portables aren't the best solution for that sort of use

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
If you had a vape that uses a stem with the bowl in the stem, each member of the group could have their own stem. But you're going to likely have more fun with a plug-in vaporizer that isn't going to keep needing a swap out on batteries with a big group.
Consider an e-nano which uses glass stems. Everyone putting their mouth on their own stem instead of a big kissing party.

cenzo6969

What about the Plenty, load it up with a gram and go. Like passing a joint ✌

Sorry you ment portable, however I did buy an inverter for camping next month. See how that goes

Last edited:
cenzo6969,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
It's off topic but why can't storz and bickel make a new vape more than once every five or ten years? The Mighty price tag would be easier to justify if they'd 2.0 that shit.

Vaporware

If it doesn’t have to be portable I’d suggest a good desktop like the FlowerPot, Evo, or a log but you’d probably want a station for it rather than trying to pass it around. ;)

It doesn’t seem like you care, but if you want to up your sanitary game, there are silicon mouthpieces (NewVape I think called them “bong condoms”) you can give to everyone, and they can even wear them on lanyards. Or you can just have a bunch of glass. :)

If it has to be portable, the Mighty seems to be a favorite for this use, and the Tubo sounds like it could work pretty well too. It also has a whip option, etc. which your group may or may not like.

It's off topic but why can't storz and bickel make a new vape more than once every five or ten years? The Mighty price tag would be easier to justify if they'd 2.0 that shit.

To be fair, they do make small updates (I think the Mighty was updated this year, but it was a minor battery related change if I remember correctly). I agree with you for the most part though. I probably would have bought one of their products last year if I wasn’t thinking “these things are so old they *have* to be releasing new versions soon...but then you look at how long they’ve gone with the same models and...no. No they don’t have to update them soon. ;)

A lot of people are surprisingly fond of them though, despite their age, and that long track record for basically the same device is I’m sure comforting and maybe even a selling point for some users.

I’d really like to see something like the Mighty but smaller and using a non-plastic vapor path.

Top Bottom