Looking for new vape recommendations

MayDay

hey everyone! Ready to update my current vape (Extreme Q) - Important to me...
Primary use - flower (considering trying concentrate but not a deal breaker, seems not many are great at dual purpose)

Safety (materials, air-path, etc) micro-dosing (home use only, so doesn’t HAVE to be portable) glass mouthpiece, no whip/bags, simple to use though doesn’t have to be Instant(I don’t mind waiting a few minutes etc) won’t be using an APP to control it.
Thanks for reading if you’ve made it this far.
Vapes I’ve been considering:
E-Nano log - is this pretty simple to use? Love the idea of the Ice stem option for sure
Ghost (a bit pricey)
Flowermate V05 - great price, mixed reviews- maybe all I need?
Arizer Solo ?
A few others I’ve looked at, I’m open to suggestions for sure been googling and reading myself into oblivion.
Cheers! May the 4th be with you.
Blessed are the Froot Loops ✌️

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I have an enano arriving today and it'll be by first desktop. They take ten minutes to heat up and I've never purchased a log vape since I don't need something to keep on all day.

Of the many portables I own I mostly use my Splinters (V1, V2, and Splinter Z). They use special rechargeable batteries and attach to a box mod like ecig folks use so getting up and running is slightly more complicated. The flavor, vapor quality, and efficiency is my favorite.

In general I prefer on demand convection vapor and the ritual of taking each hit when I want it as opposed to taking a bunch of hits in a five or six minute window like you do with a session vape. I mostly just use my session vapes for sharing anymore but that doesn't mean you should rule them out. Lots of people use them exclusively.

For session vapes I'd check out the Fury Edge, which comes out in a month but is building on the success of two earlier devices: the Fury 2 and the Fierce. I think these vapes are the sweet spot for value and performance right now and Healthy Rips has great customer service.

Finally, honorable mention should go to the VapCap for being a super efficient and affordable portable with a great ritual (though I personally prefer using mine with an induction heater).

I'll have my maiden voyage with the Enano soon and pop back to share my first impression.

MayDay

Cheers! Look forward to hearing what you think of it. Did you get the adjustable screen or fixed all-glass? I like the glass idea, especially the Ice stem sounds intriguing to me in getting the cooler vape without the water bong set up.
Enjoy your voyage mate, catch ya on the flip side ✌️

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
The enano is working great from for me from six to seven on the dial so far. I got the plain glass stems as well as a wpa I haven't used yet. The vapor quality is first rate and my only real issues so far are 1) the wobbly feel of the stem when it's on the heater (in my mind the silicone was going to stabilize that experience somehow) and 2) the XL8R stems I use with the Splinters have me spoiled to cooler vapor with hits of comparable size so I should look into that ice stem at some point.

I can see how an enano would be great for someone vaping throughout the day in one spot.

Update: the wpa is awesome with my D020-d and it's capable of pretty rapid extraction.

Last edited:

MayDay

First off, welcome MayDay! I think you'll be very happy with the E-nano. :nod: There's no way the flavor of the upcoming Fury Edge will hold a candle to the nano.
Cheers Summer!

Nothing wrong with a Extreme Q ? I'd spend the money on better weed, you'd be a lot better off.
Hah! No, nothing wrong with the Q or my herb I’m just not liking the whip (&don’t use/care for the balloon option) and realizing I could probably really enjoy a different vape that is more micro-dose exclusive since it’s just me using it and I’m a fairly light user so...but I totally agree the Q is a great vape, maybe just not suited too well for my needs.

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hah! No, nothing wrong with the Q or my herb I’m just not liking the whip (&don’t use/care for the balloon option) and realizing I could probably really enjoy a different vape that is more micro-dose exclusive since it’s just me using it and I’m a fairly light user so...but I totally agree the Q is a great vape, maybe just not suited too well for my needs.

Whether to go with the fixed versus adjustable screen on nano stems or gongs is a matter of preference. I like the versatility of the adjustable pieces, and they are cheaper too. You get good at learning how to move, position and clean the basket screens. If you go this route, then I recommend picking up a pack of 5. I have been using the same one for 6 months now, but it's always nice to have back-up.

I picked up one of those ice stems myself, although I prefer the humid vapor from bubblers. It is a lot of fun and does cool down the vapor quite a bit. In fact, it works so well that I usually get 2 maybe 3 massive hits and it is hard to dial it back. If I was a dry stem vaper then it could be my daily driver, although I wish it had the adjustable bowl. Much more fun than the plain stems.

BTW, comparing nanos, or any plug-in to portable vapes is apples to oranges to me. Both are absolutely necessary in my world. My current portable of choice is my Fury 2. Both vapes do their job very well, but they are a team. The Fury doesn't have the power and stamina that the nano does, but it's not expected to. It's job is to fit in my pocket while in the backyard, at the beach or on a trip and give me rips in a discreet manner.

Last edited:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Finally, honorable mention should go to the VapCap for being a super efficient and affordable portable with a great ritual (though I personally prefer using mine with an induction heater)

Entry level Dynavap(your not much out of pocket if its not for you) superb for microdosing, great flavor, does have a learning curve regarding heating tho.

Top Bottom