looking for my first vaporizer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

arctyler

I've been looking for a few days now, i do not want to spend more than 200 on a vaporizer, i want to be able to take massive out of it and be able to pass it around with 8 people, has to be stealthy because of parents, any suggestions?

arctyler,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
The arizer solo perhaps? Never used one but have heard nothing but great things and it would seam ideal for your situation. It's portable so handing it around between 8 would be easier than a whip.

Maybe a balloon delivery system?

How stealthy do you mean?

Tweak,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Well, I guess you could go with an Arizer Solo, but your going to have to pack it a few times my guess is. 8 people is a lot of people. Plus, it uses glass pieces so you have to be careful of portability.

Maybe you can get the Arizer Extreme Q which has actually a bag system and can be passed around easier. However, it's not portable and it's a table unit.

I don't have any vapes yet, but I've been doing a ton of research on here, and ordered my WISPR and Extreme Q last week. They are coming either today or tomorrow.

newVaper420,

arctyler

when i said stealthy i meant small, i think im going to get the arizer solo though, i keep hearing great things about it, what do you guys also think about the davinci vaporizer?

arctyler,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
arctyler, welcome to the forum. I have to tell you that there are a ton of threads asking the same question that you do regarding a new vape here in the Ask FC section and several vapes that you can buy at your price point. I would suggest that you do a little reading of those, and also look into the individual threads for the vapes you are interested in. A little homework goes a long way here on FC... :cool: Here is a link to the Davinci thread.

We also have a rule that you may not be aware of:
This forum is for mature adults only. We don’t want to hear about you needing to hide things from your parents.

I would suggest a quick tour of the rules as part of your homework. ;)

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Tweak
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom