Looking for hammer style bubbler for vaping

virtualpurple

hey guys,

So I like the looks of the hammer style bubblers, which more or less look like hand pipes with a bubbler built into them. I bought one locally awhile back, but I'm finding that I just can't use it as easily as I'd like because it just has a shallow bowl as it was intended for combustion.

I'm looking for something with a similar style that would have a 14 or 18mm female intake like a jhook. Something along those lines would walk way better for my portables or even my underdog as well as allow me to kick back and connect via whip tubing to my herbalizer or evo.

I tend to prefer function over form, but I don't mind a little flair either.

Does anyone have a lead on a bubbler kinda like that? I've been looking at hammer pipes online but everything I've seen just has a shallow little smokers bowl, but I know I've seen pictures that more closely resemble what I'm after...perhaps on this forum, but I just can't recall where.

Appreciate you guys looking!

VP

virtualpurple,

Greenfinger53

Quite a few hammer bubblers on dhgate have an 18mm ground joint and removable bowl, I struggled getting one that functioned correctly. The two I got had holes at the top of the down stem

Greenfinger53,

virtualpurple

Quite a few hammer bubblers on dhgate have an 18mm ground joint and removable bowl, I struggled getting one that functioned correctly. The two I got had holes at the top of the down stem

Thanks for the info! I will look on dhgate and see what I can find! Did you buy both of yours from the same vendor?

virtualpurple,

Greenfinger53

Yes, one was a replacement and I then gave up. If I had persisted they would probably have kept sending them out until one worked.

Greenfinger53,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Some sellers are better than others. Check out the cheap bubblers thread and there are lots of links with positive reviews. Check the stores of those sellers. It'll be fun. I did it!

subway13029

The purr glass indestructible travel bubbler is perfect for this as it comes with titanium nail to dab with and remove able downstem and the whole unit breaks down for travel which is also the negative..its polycarbonate which is awesome except for cleaning..the reclaim from vaping gets into the acrylic and I've tried it all and it won't come off..now I still bought 2 be cuz I liked them but they are pricey. But I think thickassglass has a decent priced one that is glass.

It's funny be cuz it's called purr glass but the bubbler from them isn't glass..but they also sell glass ones so,actually check their website..

subway13029,
Top Bottom