Looking for good glass retailer in canada

ehakim

Hey guys, my PVHEGONG is coming in the mail tomorrow and i still haven't found a good piece of glass. My local headshop charges outrageous prices for "no name" pieces. I was wondering if anyone out there new of a good online store for bubblers located in canada.

also, any help suggestions for a good piece to mate with my solo would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

ehakim,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
This is a Canada only site I've used once before:
http://www.bongoutlet.ca/

Depending on what you're looking for they might be good.
(they only ship to canada, so when I was looking at getting a piece from there, PV helped me out and forwarded it to me - PV are awesome :)

Edit:
I got one of these
http://www.bongoutlet.ca/inline-finger-percolator-bubbler-with-bowl-blue-p-533.html
My only complaint was that the inline had an open end, which when combined with down facing slits leads to little percing from the inline, but aside from that I liked it :)

Frederick McGuire,

ehakim

thanks for the info fred, what exactly do u mean by "piercing from the inline"?

ehakim,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Not piercing, perc-ing.

Basically, since this inline has downfacing slits, it means that most of the air bubbles out of the open end of the inline instead of out of the slits.

The problem can be solved with a small Ball Bearing or similar though :)

Frederick McGuire,

ehakim

that makes tons more sense lol, i might give into the Blackleaf micro circ on planetvape althought ive read tons of bad things about their products on this forum and elsewhere online.... i guess anything is better than my current set up of a connecting the solo to a 15$ mini bong via a mflb whip

ehakim,
Please look around before dropping $170 on that Blackleaf piece. There are a lot of options online for that kind of money.

www.smoketower.ca
www.smokesessionsdepot.ca - The Dragon on Steeles
www.jupitergrass.ca - Jupiter on Queen, also in Alberta.
www.peacepipe420.com - The Peace Pipe in Oshawa
www.rockandsmokeshop.com
www.useyourlungs.com/
www.bobhq.com/start.php

I've ordered from smoketower.ca and visited The Dragon, Jupiter and Peacepipe. I've also ordered from bongoutlet.ca. And I've browsed them all. bobhq.com and useyourlungs.com have the best looking websites. Prices vary at all retailers for the same pieces, so shop around.

The only issue with all these retailers is they mostly sell Hoss, Gear, Cheech and China glass. You won't find any really HQ stuff. The Hoss stuff seems decent enough. I've held and used some in person, but I still think it's money better spent elsewhere.

ehakim

Thanks a lot for that list its exactly what i was looking for, my google search's weren't yielding me much.

The GONG came in the mail today and its gonna me minimum a 2 weeks till i can use it :(

ehakim,
Thanks a lot for that list its exactly what i was looking for, my google search's weren't yielding me much.

The GONG came in the mail today and its gonna me minimum a 2 weeks till i can use it :(

Smoketower and Bongoutlet have some cheap pieces you could buy for the meantime. I think both ship next day in Canada.

kingofnull,
Top Bottom