looking for efficiency and all day loads

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboy55

I've been reading and reading but there's so many options. I'm looking for a pen device. The hardware is pretty easy, I don't need help with that, the material is the difficult choice.

I don't live where there are dispensaries. I need to make something myself from flowers. I'm looking to load up a device and be set for the entire day. No messing about or reloading. I'm also looking to find the most economical way of processing my stuff. Tinctures, oils, etc...Which it is? I'll be starting with fine buds.

What would you all suggest for this purpose? I want my stuff to last as long as possible, be strong and have days worth ready to go. What's best?

Thanks for the help.

fatboy55,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
You might check out the SSV VIP thread for some ideas... and I have my tincture made from bud recipe in my signature. I do find it to be a good adjunct to a regular vape session, though if it's all I have, I can get there with it!

Enchantre,

fatboy55

Do you have a link to that vip thread? The search box is not my friend! Second time I can't find something. I have an ego twist battery on the way I'll have to get a tank and try your stuff Enchantre.

fatboy55,

fatboy55

Thanks I found it.

Along with my ego twist battery I have a few kinger 510 cartomizers coming. I should be able to put pretty anything inside those. I'll make some tincture and give it a go.

fatboy55,

Jeremy Driscoll

What a great idea! A thread based on the efficiency of ALL DAY use. I actually never thought of that. I have been basing my research on best extraction not constant long lasting so you can enjoy it longer and savor it like you. Seriously great idea. Personally based off of research alone without personal experience, I would like to help out any way I can. And for it is worth I recommend a log vape. And personally the E-nano to best suite your needs. The reason why is because log vapes are notorious it seems in my opinion of being very efficient without much need to stir the herb around very much however they are not going to extract everything as fast as lets say the sublimator or the vapexhale. It is also alot cheaper too.

It looks like to. Me that you want something that is a good vape where nothing gets wasted but also is not so efficient that it is used up too fast.

I can't think of anything better than the E-nano.

Jeremy Driscoll,

fatboy55

Hello Jeremy,

Thanks for the advice. I'm not really worried about hardware. That's the simple part. I'm more concerned with what I'm going to put into the hardware. I have to make my own from flowers and there are so many options.

For a pen device it seems pretty easy. Get a decent 510 battery, I got the multi voltage twist for 28 bucks, and then put whatever cart you like on it. I don't really see the need to get any name brand. Maybe the carts but not the battery and that's most of the device. everything else is semi disposable.

I got a few kanger carts. I can put anything into those and two or three cheap clearomizers. I figure with that equipment I can try pretty much any kind of stuff.

What would you suggest I make for an all day treat?

http://www.litecigusa.net/Joye_ego_c_Twist_1000mah_Manual_Switch_Battery_p/ego-twist-1000.htm

http://www.litecigusa.net/Kanger_510_Stainless_Horizontal_Coil_Cartomizers_p/510-kanger-carto-ss.htm

fatboy55,

Jeremy Driscoll

For something portable I have no idea. All I know based on my comparison research is that generally speaking for the most part desktops are better in efficient extraction then portables. However one of the best recommended portables out there is the solo and is also the only one that is in my research not only highly recommended but also is judged by people as BETTER than many desktops. With the MFLB second. The pax I think I heard was a pain to clean or at least needed constant cleaning to the point of not being worth on my list. So with that said I completely banned every other portable vape from even being allowed on the list period.

The reason why I am telling you this is to explain to you why I can not answer any questions you have about pen vapes. My answer is only. If it is not a desktop then I only have one piece of advice. Get a solo. Other than that I have nothing left to offer.

As for an all day device as a desktop I would get an E-nano.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom