Looking for custom glass for DBV, NOT through 7th Floor

SmokingElectricity

I have seen SSV wands a few other places, but not DBV custom wands. Does anywhere else sell custom DBV glass other than 7th Floor?

SmokingElectricity,

OC513

Dabaholic
any solid glass blower could make whatever you wanted.......hit up one of the guys on etsy and ask.

OC513,

stinkmeaner

This is not a whip, just a piece of a waterpipe. It is very similar to a wand and it shows they can easily make a similar version with slightly different dimensions with a screen notch for use as a vape wand.

I would love to see 7th floor make some actual wig wag wands instead of those cheap looking frit and raked color wands. Until that time comes, why not have one made by a glass artist.

il_570xN.173213459.jpg

stinkmeaner,

2clicker

Observer
OC513 said:
any solid glass blower could make whatever you wanted.......hit up one of the guys on etsy and ask.

co-signed

ive got a couple of these on their way right now contracted from etsy
slideconcepts14x191.jpg

2clicker,

Mr.Fresh

Hey guys, I just recently got a DBV shipped to me and I was reading around and it seems like a pretty popular addition to the DBV is to hook it up to a glass piece. So I guess my question is what do you all think would be the best glass piece for it (already ordered both sizes of the bong attachment pieces). Right now I own a HVY beaker style bong, but I was wondering if there was a certain size of bong or bubbler that i should stay away from. And I'm not really trying to spend an arm and a leg on this piece but I understand that price effects quality. Just really looking to hear from the people who have this kind of setup if they had any tips to buying a piece that will go well with DBV. Thank you.

Mr.Fresh,

Nycdeisel

I have a DBV and pretty much always hook it up to a GonG bong.

Right now I have whats in my avatar, a 7 1/2" SSFG beaker with diffused downstem.

When looking for a bong to be used with a vape, look for something small, and simple. A basic straight or beaker thats less then 16" tall is perfect IMO, get a diffused downstem, and your set.

Just look for something simple and not too tall. I also sometimes use my 12"stemless with my DBV.

Nycdeisel,

Nosferatu

Ya mine is a strait tube plain bong about a foot and a half. I would say a 12" is all you need though, it can be hard clearing a bigger one because they do milk fat. And remember with a bong the Buddha needs to be at alittle lower temp thatn normal, because slowly milking the bong is like sucking on the whip super slow, so it may burn and you wont really feel it. But Im sure you'l get it right just keep in mind to start a little lower than normal. Cheers!

Nosferatu,

2clicker

Observer
i think your best bet is a bubbler

nice hand held piece in either 19 or 14mm

i really like the slimline itza mini bubblers
mini-bubs.jpg

2clicker,

Mr.Fresh

Those bubblers look nice, Thanks a lot for the help. Long time reader first time poster errr, second post i guess. Who cares im stoned :p

Mr.Fresh,
Top Bottom