• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Looking for any1 with Auber Rdk-300 n D-nail halo set up!!!

YabbaDABBAdo

Hi guys I'm i'm trying to find someone that has this exact set up and what PID settings or adjustments you have made to your controller to get a stable temperature when taking a hit i'm having trouble getting my PID settings correct for my auber RDK – 300 with auber flat coil and D-nail SiC halo dish slim series nail.
No matter what size hit I take I have a drop in temperature of 15 to 20° I am currently at 640° and my PID settings are P-125, I-30, and D-30 . I have changed it from the stock settings from help with my issue from @jojo monkey. I was having drops of 25° with the stock PID settings now I am down to approximately 15 to 20° at most.
So I am continuing to get help from him but I am trying to find out if anyone has this set up and has this issue or what their temperature drop is one taking any hit if they have a more stable fluctuation then please let me know PID settings are
Thanks

YabbaDABBAdo,
Top Bottom