Looking for an on demand vape to compliment my mighty

ktmstick

I have a mighty and a Crafty and looking for something on demand to take hits off here and there to save the whole heating process of the mighty. I have a vapcap but I don't find it efficient. I can get more medicated out of the same amount of material in thr mighty. Things I have looked at so far are pax, gh and boundless vapes.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Michael.

Doktor Dub

i would (and did) choose the Grasshopper and think it compliments my Mighty very nicely.
Mighty gives nice sessions and i prefer to use it with the stock Cooling Unit and without Water, GH is very quick, very stealth (there are many Occasions where i use the GH and wouldn t feel good useing the Mighty) and great through Water.
Downsides are the Battery Life and that the Vapor can get quite hot which are not so bad if you own another Vape.
My:2c:

Baron23

I have a mighty and a Crafty and looking for something on demand to take hits off here and there to save the whole heating process of the mighty. I have a vapcap but I don't find it efficient. I can get more medicated out of the same amount of material in thr mighty. Things I have looked at so far are pax, gh and boundless vapes.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Michael.
Since you have a Mighty and a Crafty, I also vote for GH as being highly complimentary. I will caution, they still have what seems to me (from anecdotal reports here and other BBS) a too high failure rate, but they do warrant them for life and have cleared their backlog and seems to be operating pretty smoothly these days.

For a couple of hard hits and set it down, hard to beat the GH.

I'm surprised that you don't feel that your VapCap is efficient. I find my VCs (and I particularly think that the glass OG still functions the best) is VERY efficient with my herb. Interesting.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Just for the record I find my OmniVap to be about as efficient as my GrassHopper.

I have the latest Ti-Tip (4th Gen) and use the bowl at 50% capacity due the the hemp fiber filter mod.

The Hopper hits me like a freight train and reminds be of ripping a bong where as the VapCap feels more like smoking a blunt.

ktmstick

Thanks everybody, have ordered a hopper from vapefiend. Should be here tomorrow or Thursday.

I should re word what I meant regarding the vapcap. I didn't mean to say it's inefficient but if I put the same amount in a dosing capsule with the liquid pad in the bottom I get far more medicated than I do with the vapcap. I am well aware that I probably don't have the technique right to make the most out of it and the mighty/Crafty are fairly "point and shoot" vapes with very little learning required. I actually cracked the glass on my vapcap, it's still in one piece but i dont fancy inhaling glass!

Baron23

Thanks everybody, have ordered a hopper from vapefiend. Should be here tomorrow or Thursday.

I should re word what I meant regarding the vapcap. I didn't mean to say it's inefficient but if I put the same amount in a dosing capsule with the liquid pad in the bottom I get far more medicated than I do with the vapcap. I am well aware that I probably don't have the technique right to make the most out of it and the mighty/Crafty are fairly "point and shoot" vapes with very little learning required. I actually cracked the glass on my vapcap, it's still in one piece but i dont fancy inhaling glass!
My broad understanding is that buying via Vapefiend is the way to go if in the EU (at least for now LOL) as they will handle your warranty issues and you won't have to go through expensive shipping and possible import taxes.

Cheers

Whissmu

I've noticed nobody suggested the Milaana. It's an on demand portable and a heavy hitter. It hits as hard as a desk top unit. Think about a portable on demand log vape. That would be my description of the Mi.
+1

I have the mighty and the milaana (and more vapes) I for daily use and by preference I prefer the milaana always !! The mighty is reserved for discreet travel and other purposes
I am sure that the grasshopper no will disappoint you even though I do not have the pleasure of having one!
regards

Top Bottom