Looking for an ecig based, discreet wax device

Zoned89

as the title states, my vapcap isn’t really doing it as far as cbd isolate and terps go, and is like something to better appreciate the flavor profiles.
Domes, glass setups ect aren’t an option, as I need something for work.
Any leads on what’s the best option.
It only needs to be for isolate, as I use a vapcap at work with zero issues, but would prefer something less crack pipey so I’m not sitting in my car looking hella sketchy with a torch lolz

Zoned89,
Reactions: OF

OF

I suggest you consider one of the Yocan offerings. The Hive, Hive 2.0 and my favorite in the line, Uni share useful, easy to change carts suitable to discrete wax use. They use magnetic bases that screw on the standard 510 thread carts that make swapping a fresh one it fast and easy.

Also, the new Evolve 2.0 has a similar, but different magnetic pod system. I've been having lots of good use with the wax carts which are easier to load than the Hive version. All the vapes offer variable power (3 steps) except the OG Hive. FWIW I find low works just fine in most cases, but it's nice to have the option?

All are in the $25 range, although Uni doesn't come with carts. Carts are in the $5 range and seem to last a long time if they don't get cracked (damaged in carry?). This is a problem on Evolve 2.0 only, I've yet to crack the OG versions (which are harder to load).

All the units are small e-cig based units that should draw little attention.

Regards,

OF

Top Bottom