Looking for a suitable vape....

Status
Not open for further replies.

METHODOLOLGICAL

I will be using this a lot, for flowers and oils/concentrates. I want it to be small so I can conceal it, so preferably a portable one. Through my research it seems the Persei or omicron is the best choice (if I go oils only). I want something that gives massive hits that medicates even the most seasoned of tokers :D.

I want something I can use throughout the day and at home. I know you guys will say I should just get a device designed for home use (aka a volcano) but I dont have that luxury at the moment.

Last edited:
METHODOLOLGICAL,

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I don't think anyone is going to tell you to get a Volcano lol . It was my first vape and it still works 11 years later, but there are much better and cheaper home use vapes on the market now.
You might get more responses if you state your price range and whether you want it do flowers and concentrates or just concentrates.

clouded vision

you should look at the cera depending on your price range. With the interchangeable cores you can easily swap between flowers and oils. I haven't tried the LL cart, but the EO can give you dab sized hits. I have read that the LL cart is better for lighter users but have also seen videos of some very milky tubes from the LL core. there are a few great deals in the classifieds right now on the cera also. If youwant all day use though just make sure to get a few extra batteries.

OTOH you could always get a cheap eBay ego battery, a 510 to 601 thread adapter and use omicron carts on that which should free up most of whatever you budget is to get a dedicated flower vape (portable or desktop).

I have both options and based on your massive hits requirement I would lean towards the cera for massive oil hits. The omicron carts work great but they are designed for lots of smaller hits.

Last edited:

max

Out to lunch
I know you guys will say I should just get a device designed for home use (aka a volcano)
A home use vape automatically = the Volcano? Not around here. The 'cano is what you get for a recommendation when you only scratch the surface of the vape market.

I will be using this a lot, for flowers and oils/concentrates.
One device that does it all, and provides massive hits? You may be asking for too much in one small portable.

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
you should look at the cera depending on your price range. With the interchangeable cores you can easily swap between flowers and oils. I haven't tried the LL cart, but the EO can give you dab sized hits. I have read that the LL cart is better for lighter users but have also seen videos of some very milky tubes from the LL core. there are a few great deals in the classifieds right now on the cera also. If youwant all day use though just make sure to get a few extra batteries

Agreed. The Cera is an incredible unit, although a little bulky for the pocket. The Persei is great for oils, and very versatile with many attachments and power/size options. I Love both and recommend both very highly.

Through my research it seems the Persei or omicron is the best choice (if I go oils only). I want something that gives massive hits that medicates even the most seasoned of tokers :D..
If you go Persei you will want the SR-71 cart... the old carts burn out fast under heavy use in my experience.

Last edited:

Seren

Away with the fairies
How about the Arizer Solo? It's portable and delivers great tasting hits. Whilst it's arguably best for flowers, plenty of FC members report that they use it for oils and concentrates also - by either sandwiching in flowers or using cotton swabs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom