Looking for a solid desktop vape

Hey FC, first time poster here, I am currently a 1 pack a day/ constant weed smoker, I'm wanting to quit smoking cigarettes and thought I might as well give up combusting my marijuana as well! Money is not a factor when choosing this vape but I need it to be able to hook up to my current bong which is just a normal beaker base, I'm looking for a vape that will give me the hardest hitting, milkyest hits without reaching the point of combustion, I don't need one for anything Else but hooking up to my bong so style of vape isnt a factor either, also I smoke concentrates every single day so it also must be compatible with shatter and waxy concentrates, thank you so much for te help in advance!

Friendsoftheroad,

Bouldorado

Cheap: Lotus
Midrange: LSV, Enano, HI (has long waiting list)
High end: Cloud Evo, Sublimator.

Actually I just read your last line- I think only the Cloud and the Sublimator are available with out-of-the-box concentrate solutions.

However if you mostly vape oil, I would definitely look into an enail. Something like this (although that particular brand is overpriced- you can easily get a complete setup for <$300). The sublimator might have one built in, and if that's the case, I'd say that's the best vape for you.

Bouldorado,
Top Bottom