Looking for a quality vaporizer!

little maggie

Thank you for the recommendations! I am sorry I didn't specify earlier what kind of vape I was looking for, I knew I forgot something lol...:lol:
I am honestly open to anything whether it be butane powered, battery powered, portable, desktop, etc.
It would be used with herbs mostly, but I am also open to one that does just concentrates or both.
I would use the unit a few times a day at home or away (depending on all of my options) by myself.
Either a session, or just a few hits at a time works perfectly fine as I enjoy both.
The amount of herb I tend to use is .2 - .5 grams, although anything below or above that is okay just as long as it fulfills the requirements stated earlier!
The Vapcap, Mighty, and log vapes seem like good choices! However, I am just concerned about the Vapcap titanium tip. I have seen alot of pictures where the titanium seems to be oxidized from all of the heating, and turns blue or orange-yellow. I know that Titanium Dioxide forms when titanium oxidizes, and I just want to make sure I don't inhale those vapors!
Has your vapcap come and what do you think of it? I haven't replaced any caps and I'm missing why I would. My caps become discolored pretty much as soon as I use them a few times depending on what torch I'm using.
Also just want to put a plug in for a vaporbrothers as a desktop. It is an older vape that people don't talk about much but I'm finding it easier to use and milder than my log vapes.

Top Bottom