Looking for a portable under 125€

redmachine

Hi,

I looking for a vape portable under 125€, I was thinking on the storm pen or the storm spirit, does anyone have a better sugestion?

thx

redmachine,

Joaon

I would highly suggest the Fury2 !
Actually -15% with HEALTHY420 coupon code, it's 95€ !
You could even get the glass bundle, or get another glass mouthpiece..

This unit is a tiny beast! Nothing to compare with the storm, or others.. More like a Mighty :brow:

:peace:

redmachine

I would highly suggest the Fury2 !
Actually -15% with HEALTHY420 coupon code, it's 95€ !
You could even get the glass bundle, or get another glass mouthpiece..

This unit is a tiny beast! Nothing to compare with the storm, or others.. More like a Mighty :brow:

:peace:
I will love that but I'm in Europe, the wait time and tax money will be too high

redmachine,

Joaon

Vaposhop? But price will be higher.
Or search for a rebrand of the Fury, like the the Phenix mini. Same unit, just a different brand tag on it,
More accessible for us, Europeans

Joaon,
Reactions: Likun

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
If you are okay with torch, the Vapcap will get you there well under budget.

The Flowermate 5.0 is a good value battery vape.

A lot of people also really like the Xmas Starry, take a look at that thread.

If you can give more details of what details are important to you (battery life, size, herbs, concentrates, etc) we can give you some more targeted suggestions.

redmachine

If you are okay with torch, the Vapcap will get you there well under budget.

The Flowermate 5.0 is a good value battery vape.

A lot of people also really like the Xmas Starry, take a look at that thread.

If you can give more details of what details are important to you (battery life, size, herbs, concentrates, etc) we can give you some more targeted suggestions.
It's for herb only battery is important it's to use outside. I was thinking on the storm but until now I'm not sure

redmachine,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
It's for herb only battery is important it's to use outside. I was thinking on the storm but until now I'm not sure

I really don’t know anything about the storm, so I can’t recommend. Did you look at the thread? You may want to ask there specifically about it. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/storm-vaporizer.17773/

But both of the battery ones I recommended above are great for herb and outdoor use.

Good luck with your search, welcome to FC, and happy to answer any additional questions (if I can). This forum is chock full of great information!

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
The cheaper Fury 2 rebrand is named Fenix mini (~80€) in the EU, but if the battery life is important it's not the best choice... The xvape fog is a nice vape in that pricerange with changeable battery - looks/size similar to the starry but more convection

Last edited:

SinVape

The storm is branded Xmax V2pro, it's really nice for dry herbs, you can get different mouthpieces like a glass mouthpiece water mouthpiece or a adapter to use with a bong.
Or like Used2use says have a look at the FOG or Starry, good price and changeable battery

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
If you wanna save yourself some $, i suggest getting this version over the storm and x-max. I owned both and had the usb port fucked up ,also charging is ultra slow.. compared to external charger.
https://hghonline.co.uk/product-category/vapormate/
No usb but 2 batteries and external charger also works in a car ,great price !
I was much more happy with this kit than with x-max ,v2 pro and storm

1 x Glass Mouthpiece
1 x Vapormate Herb Vaporizer
1 x Tweezers
1 x Packing Tool
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x Concentrates Tank/Cup
Replacement Chamber Screens (Meshes)
2 x 2200 mAh 18650 Batteries
1 x Double Mains/In car battery charger
1 x English Manual
1 x UK or EU Plug Adaptor

If you are looking for good deal in the EU https://www.vapospy.de/suche?q=fenix+mini is a very good site. :)

Joaon

Having owned the storm, and now the Fury, I can swear their is nothing to doubt !
Fury is dope! Yet, I never figured to get good vapor on my Storm.. Let say it's me.
Or VapCaps. They are really affordable, and very good units each vaporist should have !

But those full conduction cheap units.. Meh ..
Anyway, each one choose where he gives his money, hey !

Last edited:

subway13029

The fury is definitely not like a mighty..that is for sure..most vapes listed in this thread are cheap rebrands.. I’m not 100 percent sure the fury isn’t a rebrand itself..china vape..which they produce vapor and will get you high nut imo it’s not good vapor.. vapcaps aren’t bad vapes at all..they are very popular..there are a ton of good affordable vapes..do the research and you’ll not waste money n inferior products..

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Healthy Rips is also selling the older Fury 1 model new for less cost than the Fury 2. They are basically the same in their function. The newer one has some slight adjustments to how to turn the unit on and off but ability to vape is the same.

I have spent a lot on all kinds of portables and if this vape was around when I first started I wouldn't have needed to go any further. Although I probably would have because I have a thing for trying new vapes. :)

There is the basic old adage that I believe in: Buy quality, buy once. Buy cheap, buy again. Don't get some knock off brand that will leave you high and dry (or just dry) after a few months. Healthy Rips has a responsible warranty that they will honor.

For a butane unit, many people like the vapcaps. I also like the Lotus with the wpa water adapter.

Joaon

@subway13029 Did you own, or at least tried both Fury and Mighty?

I have, and done a couple of weeks test side by side.
In my opinion, there is not so mush electronic-portable vaporizer that comes close to the Mighty as the Fury. Above all for that price.

In what do you find the Fury does not come close to the Mighty?
What vaporizer would you suggest, then ??

And please, check the Fury thread, that was said a lot of time: HealthyRips is the original brand that went with the Fury design. They just permitted to their producing plant to relabel it and sell it to others brands.

redmachine

I made my choice I'm going with the bloundless cfx. The flowermat Swift pro also seems nice but not as good i think

redmachine,

Joaon

Fenix Mini = Fury (1) rebranded. Just the logo change
The Fury 2 has some new features, like 3 clicks power On (versus 5 for the 1),
a new silicone joint, and led stealth mode
Beside that, they are the same !

:tup:

little maggie

Thats probably the best option thanks
Based on a recent discussion on the Healthy Rip thread it looks like the fenix is not a rebrand of the fury 2. Can you get the fury 2 where you live or does it need to be the fenix? I ended up giving away my boundless vapes- the fury 2 is so much better.

little maggie,
Top Bottom