Looking for a portable glass vape

Reybondo

wadiyatalkinabeet
Hey FC

So I've been using the Da Vinci Ascent for about a year now and I fancy a change, the ascent just doesn't seem to cut it anymore and I'm looking for a vape that can out-perform it. I'm not a great fan of plastic mouth pieces so I'm looking for something with a glass airway, accurate temperature control would be ideal as I like to use my ABV in other things, and something with a long battery life (or a mini usb recharge port)

I know I'm pretty much asking for the best of the best but I'm curious to see what you guys suggest.

Thanks a lot!:spliff:

ZC

Vapcap, vapcap, vapcap.

Vapor Genie has some glass vapes too, which are pretty nice. Different from the vapcap. With the cap you get conduction and with the genie you get instant convection.

@paytonpenn has a nice thread I can't find at the moment and some videos on "tube vaping" basically using a glass joint tube as a pathway for a torch. Super effective and super cheap.

There aren't a lot of electric portable vapes that have purely glass pathways. The Milaana uses glass to enclose the SS/Mica heater though, and I'd consider it's airpath pretty darn pure.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I also was going to suggest DynaVap, however the OP had questions about batteries that made me think he might not want a candle/lighter/stove/torch etc vap.

BadDog No

OP mentioned battery life, so sorry; can't join the crowd here in recommending a vapcap. Get an RBT Milaana instead. Standard easily replaceable (a few seconds) 18650 and it hits hard. Temp is controlled by your skill level, but easy technique to learn.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Wow thanks a lot guys! I think I'm gonna go with the vapcap purely because of the simplicity, I didn't even know vapes like this exist.

plus $35 isn't bad at all

The OG Vapcap is nice, but if you want to splurge... for a few more bucks you can buy a Titanium woodie edition which is a much nicer vape in my opinion (the rifling on the sides of the oven help increase airflow to the oven which produces larger clouds in my experience)

Don't get me wrong, for $35 it's still the best damn vaporizer at that price point.

Jethro

OP mentioned battery life, so sorry; can't join the crowd here in recommending a vapcap. Get an RBT Milaana instead. Standard easily replaceable (a few seconds) 18650 and it hits hard. Temp is controlled by your skill level, but easy technique to learn.

Battery life?? VapCap beats that all day and all week and all year for the next decade and century. It has no battery! It's easy to use, quick, easy to clean (probably the easiest) and can be mild or heavy hitting. It takes almost no skill to use whatsoever. I really try not to be one of those fanboy types that says "this vape is better than xxx vape" but its really hard not to be that way with the VapCap. It's a genius device to me and so far has no equal as far as portable devices.

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Battery life?? VapCap beats that all day and all week and all year for the next decade and century. It has no battery! It's easy to use, quick, easy to clean (probably the easiest) and can be mild or heavy hitting. It takes almost no skill to use whatsoever. I really try not to be one of those fanboy types that says "this vape is better than xxx vape" but its really hard not to be that way with the VapCap. It's a genius device to me and so far has no equal as far as portable devices.

Vapman? .. not an equal but definitely a cousin!

Top Bottom