Looking for a new piece of Glass (intended to use with the EVO)

Dr. Plutonious

Hey guys,

Need some opinions. I'm currently on a big T-break (grown-up stuff, it sucks :p) and when it's over, I intend to have my EVO back at my side with a new piece of glass to rip it through.

So, I wanted to get some info from people who have experience with glass and heavy hitting vapes.

My previous glass used with the EVO is an M&M Tech Bong, tree perc (some of you may have seen my picture of it over in the Vapexhale thread, the infamous milked picture). I've also used a Blaze Showerhead bubbler and the Hydrafoot 2.0 swagger Limited Edition with it (I believe it was a 40 slit showerhead in there). All were good pieces, but none were quite right. The Hydrafoot was my overall favourite because of the fairly low drag, but I always wished it had a bit more diffusion, more like my M&M tech had.

Personally, I like low drag and a good amount of diffusion. I know Mobius and their Matrix percs are good for this. What else can you guys recommend? As of now, I'm leaning towards a Mobius.

PS: Does anyone like using bigger recyclers with their vape for herbs?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
For oil I love diffusion.
For flowers I want minimal diffusion and stronger flavor.

FlyingLow,

Dr. Plutonious

Fair enough, but I'm still a diffusion type of guy. I like to take monster rips, so the diffusion helps out a lot for that.

I'm pretty confident I'll be looking for a Mobius. Anyone have opinions on them? I know the Clear Matrix is highly, highly popular on here. What about the 50A or 65b? Always loved the shape of those.

Dr. Plutonious,
Top Bottom