Looking for a new Log Vape, narrowed it down to the E-Nano and the HI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Plutonious

I already know about the E-Nano's temp control, ceramic heater, and price. Seems like a very powerful little vape, I've seen people say only the cloud hits harder.

The HI I don't know as much about. I understand it has a slower heat up time and I believe it also uses a ceramic heater. What upsides does it have over the Nano?

Both look like the work well with the Pinnacle WT.

Dr. Plutonious,

max

Out to lunch
I've seen people say only the cloud hits harder.
Well I own and use both, and I can tell you that 'opinion' would be a small minority. Any full size whip vape will deliver bigger hits than any log vape. It's just physics- bigger bowl, wider air path. Lots of small vapes can be 'goosed' into bigger hits by using glass, but that's not a valid comparison. Vapes should be compared 'out of the box'. That said, the e-nano can deliver some big hits, if used with that goal in mind. So can the HI. I don't know what kind of variable temp control the HI will be offered with down the road, but the inline, easy to read e-nano control gets a big :tup: from me. Everything else being equal, an easy to use variable temp control is big with me.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom