Looking for a desktop vape to replace my bong and CFV

Petunia Vanish

Hey Vapin in the usa, I am sorry you found the LSV so unlikable but to add a different set of experiences to the mix.

LSV- is huge.....My LSV is my smallest 7th Floor vape.

gets hot.....I understand this complaint but for others its not that hot.

has learning curve.....Not much for decent out of the box performance however like many vapes the more you know the better it goes.

risk combustion....The last time I combusted an LSV was when I accidentally reset the heater control nob, but I fix that a year or so ago.

water is a must.....For some I am sure you are right, for others its a not needed or its an option. I use an LSV dry ninety percent of the time with a short wide open stem because I like a low drag hit.

air path is HOT.....Again its HOT only if you find it so.

I am not dising you or your experience its just that I have a different set of experiences to represent.
To each his own i just wouldn't recommend buying it.

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: arb

virtualpurple

What is it’s function?
Voltage?

What does the SHELL or COVERING have 2 do with it’s function?

EVO NANO PLENTY Q 7th Foor seem ok?

DEPENDS on your needs?

It has been so good to see you back on the forums.

The Tubo uses a box mod (evic mini I believe) to power a heater built by @funkyjunky. The firmware can be adjusted in temperature increments or by wattage.

The shell just is to house the heater and the brain. I see that funkyjunky is now offering the covers in hardwoods.

OR

For those that already have mod boxes that are compatible, they can just purchase the Tubo-x and attach it to their existing box mod.

I own an early model Tubo and a Tubo-x. I find they both are similar to the Evo we both love dearly.

The Tubo can be used on demand like a Milaana or splinter, or it can be used session style in cruise mode. The herb only cooks when you are drawing. Wonderful through water or just through a whip!

slow_burn

For what it's worth... I use the DBV for dry flower and I love it. I'm definitely going to shell out for the Essential Oil Kit (glass) that handles concentrates. I'm familiar enough with the DBV unit that I'm very confident that it will more than suffice. Only reason I have not already up-converted is that I have other delightful options.

I love my Lynx wax pen. Portable, discreet, works well. I also vape using an RDA, and I found that I can flatten the coils and get great vapor, either use temp controled mod, or modulate temperature by experience, it doesn't take long to learn by feel how hot you are getting your coils.

I'm so happy that I kept my DBV when I took a long hiatus from cannabis, because it's a solid workhorse. I think there are more glass options for the SSV. I'm sure that a lot of the newer stuff is fantastic, but I can't comment on those.

slow_burn,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom