• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

LOL @ The Local Marijuana Situation

Pseudonymous

Nameless
"Police found 49 pounds of the drug and 38-thousand dollars in cash. The next day, police seized 116 pounds of marijuana in the capital city. Corporal Kymbal Vardy says police are doing a good job keeping marijuana off the streets. He says the Student Drug Survey shows marijuana use is down, while the use of cocaine and ecstasy is up."

\m/!!!

Pseudonymous,

lwien

Hennessy1414 said:
they are the criminals when they harass us marijuana enthusiasts....fuck the police

:peace:
It's their job to enforce the laws. I say, fuck the politicians and general population that are working against making it legal.

Everyone blames the cops. They didn't make the fucking laws. But it is their job to enforce them, whatever the fuck they are.

btw Hen, I am not aiming the following at you. You may be the exception, but it's been my experience that most people that are anti-cop are the ones who have either been busted or harassed. I've smoked weed for almost 40 years and have never been busted or harassed. You just have to use a bit of common sense. I have never had any problems with the cops (other than giving me "speed exhibition" tickets in my younger years 'cause I was a dumbass street racer :rolleyes: and deserved every ticket I got.)

lwien,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
lwien said:
Everyone blames the cops. They didn't make the fucking laws. But it is their job to enforce them, whatever the fuck they are.
Wrong. The police have a strong vested interest in keeping marijuana illegal. Their lobby is one of the strongest against the decriminalization and legalization of weed, as well as the availability of medical marijuana. A large portion of police (and DEA) budgets are provided by funds aimed at reducing availability of marijuana, and PDs across the country get huge amounts of money from assets seized from drug criminals. Cops want weed to be illegal, they want to get money to arrest you for it, and they want to sell your shit and keep the loot once you're in jail. Fuck the police.

KeepCalm,
Top Bottom