• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Loki vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
GotVape is selling a new vape (from china I bet) called the Loki vaporizer...http://www.gotvape.com/loki-portable-vaporizer.html

Looks like another conduction vaporizer, very similar in shape to the Da Vinci original but with a sort of locked lid for the bowl.

I don't plan to get one (except if I can find the true manufacturer to get a review test unit cause I don't plan to invest on this!) so if somebody can post feedbacks....

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I tried to contact GotVape to get a test unit...they didn't even spent time to reply...

PPN,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I tried to contact GotVape to get a test unit...they didn't even spent time to reply...
Yea, they heavily advertised this vape then pulled the preorder after saying some packaging errors and when it did finally come out, they (Sutra/GotVape/Exxus/Loki) all sorta stop advertising anything. I did notice they dropped the price $30 since it did come out.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
So I'm not real impressed with this but not disappointed either. I wouldn't pay the original price of $150, this is a $100 vape at best. The chamber or oven is the exact same thing as the Ascent or if not it's damn close. The tool they give you fits the Ascent perfectly. The mouthpiece keeps popping up every time I pick it up (I keep hitting the button that releases the mouthpiece). It does heat up very quickly (33 secs on low) and very sturdy build (it feels good in the hand but could be annoying in your pocket). I've only used the first 2 settings with mmj and haven't use the concentrate pad yet. The taste is decent but nothing to write home about. I don't get hardly any clouds with the first two settings which is right up my alley. It does run hot (even on lowest setting) by the chamber but I was talking with my boy who runs a great vape/bong shop in Indiana called 20Past4AndMore and he said they are making a sleeve to help with that. one thing I do think about is how easily it could turn on while in your pocket and burn your leg because there is no auto shut off. If anyone has any specific questions, ask and I will do my best to answer them. Overall I say this is a good vape for the price I paid ($114). If you want to see pics of it, go to my IG.

Last edited:
smutman,
Reactions: PPN

gcifiz

So I'm not real impressed with this but not disappointed either. I wouldn't pay the original price of $150, this is a $100 vape at best. The chamber or oven is the exact same thing as the Ascent or if not it's damn close. The tool they give you fits the Ascent perfectly. The mouthpiece keeps popping up every time I pick it up (I keep hitting the button that releases the mouthpiece). It does heat up very quickly (33 secs on low) and very sturdy build (it feels good in the hand but could be annoying in your pocket). I've only used the first 2 settings with mmj and haven't use the concentrate pad yet. The taste is decent but nothing to write home about. I don't get hardly any clouds with the first two settings which is right up my alley. It does run hot (even on lowest setting) by the chamber but I was talking with my boy who runs a great vape/bong shop in Indiana called 20Past4AndMore and he said they are making a sleeve to help with that. one thing I do think about is how easily it could turn on while in your pocket and burn your leg because there is no auto shut off. If anyone has any specific questions, ask and I will do my best to answer them. Overall I say this is a good vape for the price I paid ($114). If you want to see pics of it, go to my IG.

Hey! I am deciding between the Ascent and Loki and am buying one of the two within the next 2 weeks, I had the original Davinci and it lasted me about a year and a half before I sold it, I got tired of replacing screens and what not but overall it was decent for what it was. Which one do you prefer between the two? I really was drawn to the style, simplicity, and USB charger for the Loki but I know the Ascent is a proven product. any feedback is greatly appreciated!

gcifiz,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Hey! I am deciding between the Ascent and Loki and am buying one of the two within the next 2 weeks, I had the original Davinci and it lasted me about a year and a half before I sold it, I got tired of replacing screens and what not but overall it was decent for what it was. Which one do you prefer between the two? I really was drawn to the style, simplicity, and USB charger for the Loki but I know the Ascent is a proven product. any feedback is greatly appreciated!
I like them both in different ways. If I had to choose between the 2, I would choose the Ascent. I like it more because I can set the exact temp and you can custom design the body. The Loki is decent and easier to use/maintain but has set temps and runs real hot by the chamber.

Last edited:
smutman,

nateinsalem

Hey, I got the Loki too. I am new to vaping (always been an edible guy) and I am loving it. Question: how many draws do you take? I was told to do it until the bud is toasted brown--that is usually after three (very) long draws. Does that sound right to you? (I use the low setting.)

Do you pack your bud down with the tool that it comes with? Some people say to pack it, others say it's better to leave it loose.

nateinsalem,

rsqemt911

Anything on the new Loki touch? Found an awesome deal on one and can't find much about them.

rsqemt911,

JCMYCO

I recently received a Loki Touch as a gift from work. So far l am pretty satisfied with the output and overall performance. They advertise a 30 second heat up time, and generally is faster than that. The touch screen is a neat function! You can adjust the temp using the "+" and "-" displayed on the screen, or even just swipe each of the numbers up or down. However, it does tend to be sensitive and it is easy to fluctuate the temp considerably if you are not careful. The max temp is 440°f.
In the little that l have been able to find about it, it seems the battery life is acceptable, about 45 minutes of continuous use. I have found, at least with the one l received, that a full charge takes a little over an hour and no matter the duration of the vaping session (mine generally last 4-6 minutes) l am lucky if l get five sessions in between a full charge and a dead battery, which severely bugs me.

Outside of the crappy battery life, l think it is pretty good vape. The touch screen is really the main focus, and even that just feels kinda unpolished. Better devices could be had for just a little more money, and probably could do better for less.

JCMYCO,
Reactions: PPN
Top Bottom