Living life in a "A Child's Garden of Grass"

gangababa

Digging deep into dark, dank corners of my closeted life, I recently found this.
One book illustration suggests an apparatus akin to modern vaporizer technology, minus today's digital controls.
$_57.JPG

A cult classic from the Hippie doobie-daze of dramatic-dress and deep-desires.. It offers a laugh track to that keystone cops era of dodging the dangers of doing drugs.
Authored by Jack S Margolis and Richard Clorfene, the first printing was in 1969. I had that first edition, long read and long lost.

It was reprinted each year after and this is the January 1975 revised edition, twelfth printing. Paper Cover, 192 pages, very good condition.
One wonders whether it was read. The spine is stiff, the book hard to open for reading. Unmarked save a bookstore notation on title page.

Whether this is your first toke (sorry, time) in the flower fields or your umpteenth, within the leaves of these 192 pages, you will find wit, wisdom and wicked satire that may, in certain (ahem) circumstances leave you convulsing with laughter.
Covering such vital matters as time/space relativity, sexual creativity, Newton's laws of motion, cannabis cooking, acquiring, cleaning (what!?), using, losing, hiding, hollowing, etc.

Seven appendices detail the disastrous, doesn't do anything, 'don't do drugs' drug-war dangers to the possessor of this radical underground literature. BTW, this is not a good book to hollow-out for hiding your girl-scout cookies.

Yours for ninety-nine cents, if no-one else on eBay has the sense to want this.

Top Bottom