Liquidation Price Drop: E nail, Vaporbros vb1, Grav Labs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPZ

Hello Everyone,

I haven't been around much lately due to my mother's recent diagnosis of a debilitating illness. Long story short, said illness has destroyed my wallet and so I am selling basically everything i don't use daily:
fJ8midJ.jpg

Pricing is flexible, and I will most certainly make deals (or even send u free stuff if you buy one of the more expensive items. If someone wants to take all of this off my hands at once, a lot of things will be free :)

I don't mind paying paypal fees, I prefer to ship usps priority fully insured, but I am willing to be flexible.

Go ahead and make me an offer on what you want:

Up for sale is
1. A New Open Box Custom Galaxy Enails Odyssey Kit- $230? (I paid 350 on sale back when msrp was higher)
I spec'd nickel free stainless as I can be sensitive to hot metals, and they were kind enough to oblige me. It is New open box- Has never been used or even turned on- I merely opened it when I got it to check that nothing had broken in shipping). All pertinent details and some pictures are on the galaxy e-nails website: https://galaxyenails.com/

2. A Vaporbrothers VB1 cosmetic discount $80? in dark coffee.
It has been lightly used, only issue aside from the cosmetic blemish responsible for the discount is some scoring on the ceramic heating element (from it being loaded backwards once) It comes with:
-A ceramic EZ change whip with the tubing upgraded to Silicon
- A glass EZ change whip with vinyl tubing (missing a screen- I will send one but it will not be the vapor bros heat treated type)
-2 7th floor ceramic pad/screens (can be used for filtration, maybe concentrates)
See original pic, I can take more if requested

3.Arizer Solo SOLD for 45+shipping

4. A Grav Labs Diffusion Pump $85? (an authorized clone of the bates/worm diffusion pump)
This is the bubbler style (not the tall "outside" diffusion pump style), and it just has grav labs on the label (black, unlike the green in the video), unlike the newer ones that actually have the bates x worm logo. in the original picture it is in the background being iso soaked. It has been lightly used (don't mind the color of the iso, that's from cleaning everything else)

5. A Grav Labs stemless inset showerhead perc bubbler $30? (as seen in first pic)
This piece I water-tested but never used- I paid 45+shipping on sale. blue label, see original pic.

6. Many 510/ego (ecig tech) concentrate vaporizing tools. I have no idea how to price these, make me an offer on what you want otherwise they will be freebies for people buying more expensive items.
- 1 Source Orb XL with 1 quad coil and 1 dual coil (both quartz rod) atomizer.
- 1 source Standard battery
- 1 source slim (accepts standard size source atomizers)
- 1 source orb (v3 i believe)
- 1 source dual coil quartz atomizer
-1 source travel case. 1 source padded case
- 1 Kind MD vapes cartridge with multiple atomizers and accessories
- 1 Up Tech / delta 9 tech globe with 2 ti/ porous ceramic rod atomizers
- 510/ego usb charger with wall wart adapter

I will sell both grav labs pieces for $100

I will include the Bubbler with the Vaporbros for $100

I will sell the odyssey+ Diffusion pump for $270

Let me know if you want more pictures of anything :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom