Link to list the threads *we* are posting in - in order of most recent activity?

DNA

You post in one thread, you post in another, you post in three threads.

You return to the forums and the first thing (some of us) would like to see is if there's been any activity in the threads we are posting in - threads also known (to some of us) as the threads that interest us the most.

Would you consider having a link that we could click on or Bookmark that would list the threads we are posting in - in order of most recent activity?
Thank you for considering this.

DNA,

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Derrrpp,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Click on where it says "Watched Threads" above your post near the top of this page, then you may have to click on "show all watched threads" once you get to that page if there are no new posts in those threads.

Would you consider having a link that we could click

:peace:

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: Derrrpp

DNA

Thank you for telling me that this the one to Bookmark:
http://fuckcombustion.com/watched/threads/all

You must be logged in of course to see it.
That will do the trick for me. If I may add, it would be nice if there was a way to bookmark the same link that would display the threads you are posting in even if you are not logged in, that would be helpful. But I understand if it can't.

If I may say, I always thought that any forum's activity would be increased if they had a front & centrally displayed separate single button that users could click on that would list the threads *they* are posting in - in order of activity...

Thanks again.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
If I may say, I always thought that any forum's activity would be increased if they had a front & centrally displayed separate single button that users could click on that would list the threads *they* are posting in - in order of activity...

Thanks again.
Closest I could get to what you're asking for...

You're welcome...

Top Bottom