HERBALIZER*****SOLD*****!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biohacker

Up for grabs in perfect like new condition is a Limited Edition Herbalizer with some extra's. It was purchased near the end of September from an Authorized Retailer (TorontoVaporizer) and only saw very light use, and it has been packed away since. The Herbalizer is IMO the most advanced and best vaporizer on the market bar none, and it saddens me to have to sell it. Since I will be taking an extended break from the hobby for health reasons, and my wife has learned the hard way that a Tax Free Savings Account should not be used as a chequing account (doh!), we would rather use the money for now.

The Herbalizer is basically like brand new and has been cleaned up to spotless condition. It works absolutely perfectly and the whip was only used a few times (I prefer bags/glass), and is clean like new without any discoloration or smell/taste. Two brand new unused squeeze-valve balloons are included.

Additionally on top of what is normally included:

-Brand new never used Bowl Screens 4 pack + brush (this gives you 8 screens/2 brushes total)
-Aromapads 2 pack (4 total)
-Brand new in box Zeus Nano 2 piece (2") black grinder
http://torontovaporizer.ca/vaporizer-accessories/zeusgrinder/zeus-nano-grinder.html
-Brand new 7th Floor 3ft whip/tubing with glass mouthpiece and 18mm Arizer Glass Elbow

Herbalizer will honor the warranty for FC members (will include receipt/invoice of sale). $550 USD + actual shipping, Paypal preferred, i'll pay the fees. 190+ ebay postive feedback 100% profile name bio_hacker. Thanks for looking!

1CzKoXX.jpg

sKLftPs.jpg

kGBDkZE.jpg

LVTDom8.jpg

4lem1ew.jpg

uPksL6K.jpg

oVvaAxd.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom