• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The runt mp fitted perfectly in Lily~ also much cooler the vapor~ oh yeah~:love:
2djudqx.jpg

30b1wtx.jpg

pqhhk.jpg

NICE! Looks just like my rigged up bent solo mouthpiece, but better! Another reason to get a runt...

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Got a Volski Vector on the way so while I wait (& as it's been a while since I last used 'em), I thought I'd reacquaint my self with DDB vapes & bust out the Lily for a few old skool rips thru my dry recycler . . . . and of course, the little madam still hits like a bad'un!

Ooof! :ko:

Love that (wot to me, will always be) Triihouse sig.

Shouts out to all the original rockers! :rockon:

:peace:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Been spending a bit more time with Lily over the past few days - more than I have in a looong time. Remembering all the things I loved about this vape - and Daisy. Honestly, how could I forget those on-demand, deceptively smooth, full convection, pipe style rips?!
But also, remembering the things I didn't like so much, such as inconsistent torch lighters and the small, sometimes difficult to remove without destroying, steel mesh screens.
I can deal with shitty lighters if I'm using them for heat then hit style vapes but for direct draw butane vapes I want something I can trust to perform without spluttering. Anyway, I bought a VM Station kit a while back which also came with a VM torch (to replace my failing original), & this has been fairly solid ever since - I've been using it with the Anvil a lot recently & it now seems to be doing the biz with Lily.
As for the screen, this time around I found a rimless basket from one of my old RBT vapes fits nicely & although early days, so far it's working out well as I can grab the edge to lift it out with a pair of tweezers to clean it after a few bowls & then easily reseat it.

Lily-Basket.jpg

Nice to take a trip down memory lane!

Looking forward to having a play with the Volski Vector even more now.

:peace:

Top Bottom