Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'll have to retry then, I think when I covered the three there was no tapping and it was early on in lily ' s life. I do like teetering on the edge of combustion sometimes.

@RUDE BOY ...guilty.

Yeah especially through water, since the wpa doesn't fully seal, I would often cover all three and you just rely on draw and torch purely to control, then when you see a big white cloud you pull the torch further away to avoid combustion and get a quick massive hit.

@Harmoniousliving hang in there, for me I couldn't hand the harshness of the stock stem for long. Rigged it to water with silicone whip and SonG, and eventually used Solo bent stem for dry. I did get hits stock but don't even remember how anymore, could never take it. I had trouble seeing the flame and aiming while drawing well, need to take my glasses off still now and occasionally miss on hits. Really it's gonna take patience and persistentence. Manual vapes can be very tricky, especially torch vapes. I believe in you!

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Not going so well anymore. I plug all three holes and am not getting the same vapor as I was in the beginning. It's very harsh now. Ehhh :(
Make sure your not packing it too tight.

Make sure your screen isn't gunked up
(It is possible to do even after a few sessions)

Take slow draws, when the flame is aimed in the periscope correctly, you will feel the currents of air start to get warm, keep drawing until your lungs are full with the flame on.

Nugs work, but a fine grind will vape better imo.

Make Sure the Screen Is clean!

@Shit Snacks I really need to do this water thing you speak of. I have tried everything else now except lily.

FrogBoy138

I found Lily easy to use with very consistent results after a day or so. Try to just put a little more then it takes to cover the screen and tamp it down. Draw speed pretty fast put the torch in the scope about half way. I never put anything in her holes oh and the wood taste goes away.

FrogBoy138,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I always found the Lily a bit too harsh for my liking so I never, ever, use her. I am thinking of putting it up with one of Ed's extension mouthpieces. Still debating what to do?

:shrug:
Dude, just get yourself a bent 14mm male2male adapter & use it instead of the mouthpiece to connect her to your bubblers.

It totally negates the harshness, & the huge, thick & creamy, visualy stunning hits she produces really are amazing.

Instant full fat milk. And personally, I definitely don't need to cover ANY holes. As long as your aim is spot on & you are drawing well, it is easy to produce thick, velvety hits, & coffee coloured ABV without so much as tap on a carb, or the flame ever entering the intake :tup:

I say don't let her go until you've had some good sessions with the Water Lily! She's a tender young thing really y'know. Give her another shot!

But of course, it's your call.

Yeah especially through water, since the wpa doesn't fully seal,
Wow that is shoddy! Why doesn't it seal? If it's an issue at all, get yourself a bent 14mm m2m adapter - they are a perfect push fit air tight seal. I could never really work out why there even was a specific water adapter for the Lily when it takes a standard 14mm male joint so perfectly.

Peace y'all.
:peace:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Dude, just get yourself a bent 14mm male2male adapter & use it instead of the mouthpiece to connect her to your bubblers.

It totally negates the harshness, & the huge, thick & creamy, visualy stunning hits she produces really are amazing.

Instant full fat milk. And personally, I definitely don't need to cover ANY holes. As long as your aim is spot on & you are drawing well, it is easy to produce thick, velvety hits, & coffee coloured ABV without so much as tap on a carb, or the flame ever entering the intake :tup:

I say don't let her go until you've had some good sessions with the Water Lily! She's a tender young thing really y'know. Give her another shot!

But of course, it's your call.

Wow that is shoddy! Why doesn't it seal? If it's an issue at all, get yourself a bent 14mm m2m adapter - they are a perfect push fit air tight seal. I could never really work out why there even was a specific water adapter for the Lily when it takes a standard 14mm male joint so perfectly.

Peace y'all.

Yeah I think Arizer EQ right angle 18mm adapters work too, might need some silicone to seal properly like I did with the Solo bent stem.

The Triihouse wpa is a bit too narrow, you're suppsoed to turn the o ring sideways so it seals, but there are still slight air gaps there but it still definitely works fine.

Ed's right angle adapter will be airtight though and 18mm for me

I never noticed a 14mm male would fit, but in any case I am set for Lily ;)

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
get yourself a bent 14mm m2m adapter - they are a perfect push fit air tight seal. I could never really work out why there even was a specific water adapter for the Lily when it takes a standard 14mm male joint so perfectly.
:whoa: Thanks for the info man! Now I just may try the lily out with water sooner than later :science:
...too bad I have to go to work.

EDIT: Went to LHS on lunch break for a score...tonight is the night
k2zhvs.jpg

Last edited:

Harmoniousliving

I found a way to get a tight seal. I replaced the o ring that came with lily was one I had from a solo.
Interchangeable parts aw yeah :)
I am now in control of sessions. Still need practice but then again I've already had a lot ;)
Don't think I'll be letting this gonanytime soon. It's awesome through water !for concentrates I put a flavor disc in the lily and drop oil on top. Convection goodness...
NOW I want a daisy..

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Here is the lily through water...

I do like the lily through water, but it is easier to burn and some of the taste is lost...or maybe I just need more practice.

I put a flavor disc in the lily and drop oil on top. Convection goodness...
NOW I want a daisy..
What is this flavor disc you speak of?

I want a daisy too, but I have been placed in a financial Maze for a couple of weeks...hopefully when I get out I can still find a daisy somewhere on the face of this earth...fingers crossed.

Harmoniousliving

Here is the lily through water...

I do like the lily through water, but it is easier to burn and some of the taste is lost...or maybe I just need more practice.

What is this flavor disc you speak of?

I want a daisy too, but I have been placed in a financial Maze for a couple of weeks...hopefully when I get out I can still find a daisy somewhere on the face of this earth...fingers crossed.
7th floor sells them. Pure flavor of your concentrate nothing else.
I love lily through water. I'm getting huge clouds and no charring, burning or anything. I can get so many hits now 10-15 off one bowl. Right now I like packing it full. I take a few hits then tap it against my hand. Experimenting with how long I can keep a screen in and not clean it.

Harmoniousliving

Cleaning house in a bit and decided to bust out lily to motivate me !
Through water I'm ripping giant happy clouds. When I really stick the flame in the intake for a large hit I usually get a hotspot. Would moving the flame slightly in a small circle give a more even abv color ?
The effects are still there...this is my go to vape to forget not having a hopper..and besides when I visit the thread I haven't thought too much about it. Come back triihouse if you see this. I wonder if a desktop would ever be in the works if they were still kicking. At least have I have lily :)

Shit Snacks

Cleaning house in a bit and decided to bust out lily to motivate me !
Through water I'm ripping giant happy clouds. When I really stick the flame in the intake for a large hit I usually get a hotspot. Would moving the flame slightly in a small circle give a more even abv color ?
The effects are still there...this is my go to vape to forget not having a hopper..and besides when I visit the thread I haven't thought too much about it. Come back triihouse if you see this. I wonder if a desktop would ever be in the works if they were still kicking. At least have I have lily :)

Nice!

Yeah dance that flame around girl! :ko:

tiukauleh

dude....

vegnvape, how much do you fill, and can you please explain a bit more about 'drawing well' because even with experiment, i have some trouble duplicating what i can do on a daisy.

tiukauleh,
Reactions: VegNVape

Skyscraper

Does anyone else get that snap, crackle, pop on the first hit of a fresh load?

The snap crackle pop reminds me of the sound of a slow burn on a packed bowl. I only get that on powerful style vapes like DBV/SSV, VaporGenie, etc.

It doesn't happen on the MFLB or Arizer Solo which has more conduction/ radiant heating present. Makes me think the current of hot air is steaming the moisture and boiling the aroma compounds

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
So wait did he stop production? Man, I always admired these, just never got around to having spare cash to justify it, damn....these vapes were works of art, sad to see it all go, hope you're doing alright Tommy.

Harmoniousliving

How many lily owners do we have on FC?
Blowing straight clouds...finally got it right. Stick the flame right in there +fast (er) draw.
I can tell the wood is getting dry,how should I go about cleaning?
Thanks all
Time to turn lily into a WATERLILY:rockon:

I'm getting a dryness in my throat from using lily through the glass mouthpiece (dry)
Is it the shortness of the airpath or...there's no way it's butane right ?we aren't inhaling any when heating ??I hope not. Or I'd have to stop using lily....and that would be hard :shrug:

Last edited:
Harmoniousliving,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
How many lily owners do we have on FC?
Blowing straight clouds...finally got it right. Stick the flame right in there +fast (er) draw.
I can tell the wood is getting dry,how should I go about cleaning?
Thanks all
Time to turn lily into a WATERLILY:rockon:

I'm getting a dryness in my throat from using lily through the glass mouthpiece (dry)
Is it the shortness of the airpath or...there's no way it's butane right ?we aren't inhaling any when heating ??I hope not. Or I'd have to stop using lily....and that would be hard :shrug:
I don't think your inhaling butane (this is all speculative of course)

The flame is burning and if there was any butane inhalation happening, it seems as if you would have to inhale it BEFORE the point the flame is combusted.

The dryness is due to the fact the vapor is so warm. Warm dry air causes liquids to evaporate.

The lily with water makes it less dry, but it is easier to burn.

The trade off may be worth it though. I like both ways still, though I know there are more picky people who only like cool vapor.

For me the lack of water filtration, equates to a stronger buzz.

Top Bottom