• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
What developments exactly? Last I heard/saw he was relocating to Cali..?

Anyone own both the lily and vapman? Since discovering I love flame powered vapes with my vgc I've been wanting to up my game. Primary concern is using it through glass.

I do. Both are good vapes but really apples and oranges when comparing a 100% convection vape to a near 100% conduction vape.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
What developments exactly? Last I heard/saw he was relocating to Cali..?

Anyone own both the lily and vapman? Since discovering I love flame powered vapes with my vgc I've been wanting to up my game. Primary concern is using it through glass.
I have both as well and agree with @IAmKrazy2 ...apples and oranges. I like to think of the lily as the bong and my vapman as the ' oneie' if that makes sense BOTH are superb in their own right...the lily sees slightly more usage though

I have both as well and agree with @IAmKrazy2 ...apples and oranges. I like to think of the lily as the bong and my vapman as the ' oneie' if that makes sense BOTH are superb in their own right...the lily sees slightly more usage though

My #1 would be using either through the bong.

I really wish I knew someone who owned some of these locally! Its frustrating having to buy everything to try it! Everyone I know turns their noses up at butane/flame vapes. Since mastering the coil I can't help but be intrigued..

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
My #1 would be using either through the bong.

I really wish I knew someone who owned some of these locally! Its frustrating having to buy everything to try it! Everyone I know turns their noses up at butane/flame vapes. Since mastering the coil I can't help but be intrigued..
Ever since I got the lily and the vapman, I honestly haven't touched the VG coil. Should break it out this weekend and see if I can still use it without burning shit up. But if the coil is your only flame powered, you might want to grab one of those bad boys before they are gone!

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: Gregori

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ah the joys of silicone tubing, the gift that keeps on giving. A piece of this new 1/2 inch diameter 3/8 inch interior 1/16 inch wall silicone finally allowed me to connect a bent Solo stem to Lily without having to hold it there:
zZ0BdBp.jpg

Now this is a nice set up, smooth, and a little chamber to hold some hemp fiber actually with the glass screen. It's not like the 18mm mouthpiece, but its still nice in its own right, mixes it up. I also have Eds stem coming, and an Ed WonG as well... Thankfully I already have a Lily so I can just experiment with attachments until someone finishes what Triihouse started

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I agree the o-rings for the mouthpiece are the weak part of the lily design and It's not all that difficult to get 'em where they belong before a session so it's not to bad of a weakness, would pick up one of the wood stems from Ed's TnT if I used mine more often then I do so I don't have to deal with o-rings.

Lily may be small but she can be a vapor cloud beast.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
would pick up one of the wood stems from Ed's TnT if I used mine more often then I do so I don't have to deal with o-rings.
Is the diameter of the stem larger or does it just have a better o-ring?

Normally I don't like to splurge on accessories, but I do like the lily and the unknown future of triihouse makes me want to invest...because let's face it, the lily is close to indestructible for a portable.

I have dropped both glass stems many times on many surfaces (because I got high)
And I have had no cracks or chips

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I like the way this looks. I tried searching for FC-mod but can't find it- can you post a link? I bought the Lily water adapter from PIU. It seems to thin even with an 0-ring. I've ordered a couple of 14f to 14f adapters since I need one for my bubbler

You need to turn the oring sideways like a coin, not the standard way, for the Lily wpa. Not quite an airtight seal, but works fine. Ed's will be airtight and 18mm as well.

Silicone tubing also works wonders, allowed me to hook up my bent Solo stem as above, and would make hooking up to water super simple with most any adapter. Got 10ft of 1/2inch diameter 3/8inch inner silicone in amazon for $15 I think, good stuff to have around.

The FC-MOD is from Steven79 on dhgate http://m.dhgate.com/product/2015-ne...th-matrix/255741536.html#st-storehome-15-null they might sell you just the mouthpiece if you message them, I got it without the ashcatch

Last edited:

little maggie

Thanks. Ed keeps coming up with new equipment. I'm going to have to place a large order with him. I haven't used the Lily in quite a while and tried it last night. I definitely need water.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep

tubasco

little maggie

Awesome! Thanks so much! I'm newly diagnosed with WAS. The "_AS" never ends, does it?
There's ALWAYS another letter to put there, lol
You need to write to him if you want something that's not posted on his website. And I think I made a mistake about the firewood. He needs a copy of the vape in order to make a stem. I sent him my daisy and he's going to work on that when he has time. But I haven't been ready to part with my firewood.

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, ahhh yes @Shit Snacks is correct, I am designing a 2 piece wong set for this unit, will be a short stem that fits tight and snug within the recess of the Lily and will have a taper on the end which will fit also nice and tight into a downstem/wong to be used with your favorite water tool. I have gotten a little behind, being Christmas and spending time with my boys and family, my sis came by yesterday with my nephew and my new nephew so didnt get anything done yesterday. Really needed to be in the shop but dont get to see her often at all. Going to be out in the shop giving it hell after lunch, gotta get some admin stuff out of the way, not the fun part of the biz but is necessary! Hang in there with me you all and I wish you all a great week and many blessings in the new year! 2016 is going to be epic!

Top Bottom