Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

UnshavenFish

UnshavenFish,
Reactions: h3rbalist

reg

Now the whole triihouse.com site is down- I hope everything's going okay for the Tommy & Co:(:(

Does anyone knows what size of O rings a lily model needs? Mine have disappeared (stoned me is a fool) so I am forced to use my lily mouthpiece-less. On another note, if anyone knows where to find WPAs for the Lily, I would really appreciate that knowledge too!

EDIT: I found a link for UK people which might have already been posted:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VAPORIZER-T...andmade-Portable-Solid-Wood-NEW-/161694313430

I don't want to pay like $25 for shipping though...

EDIT #2: Wow, the link was 2 posts above me. Hah. :doh:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@reg I'd contact the seller to check on the shipping charge for the o-rings since they'll fit in a plain ol' envelope maybe they can be had with a more reasonable shipping cost, at least one would hope so.

UnshavenFish

On another note, if anyone knows where to find WPAs for the Lily, I would really appreciate that knowledge too!

https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/lily-water-pipe-adapter.html

:tup: Not sure on shipping costs if outside UK

But if you spend over £10 you can use HI5 for £5 off or if you spend over £50 use 420 for £10 off

For anyone that has not checked the Daisy thread here is the link about what is happening...
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/daisy-vaporizer-by-triihouse.14965/page-44#post-869344

Edit:

http://www.puffitup.com/Lily-Vaporizer-p/tri.wpa.htm

Says in stock on site

Last edited:

Hot Dog Day 187

Shame on me...... i forgot I owned a vape!
I lent my Lily to a friend a few months ago when his EQ died and had no other way to vape.
I got it back today when he remided me he still had it!
I took it home tonight and had a much welcome break from the convenction vapor I am so used to.
I had just one session of a 1/3 full bowl with some lemon sour diesel and am very happy :)
Definitely won't forget about this one again :)

Heres a shot of my lily with my Distilled Glass Klein. This vape is so wonderful paired with a recycler.

QmUDe88.jpg

Hot Dog Day 187

Good feedback, we will change the free lighter asap.
When i bought my lily PIU sent a lighter that looked like neiter of these. i have that little one with the chain you posted but the one PIU sent is actually my favorite for the lotus. its kind of curved at the top just a tiny bit and is a zima. not either on the ones you posted.

Hot Dog Day 187,

subway13029

I got the curved one u apeak of..the zico and it has too much of a bushy flame for the lotus for me..but mine was sent by piu for the vapman i purchased from them..it doeant work with the vapman either

subway13029,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Hot Dog Day 187

H
I got the curved one u apeak of..the zico and it has too much of a bushy flame for the lotus for me..but mine was sent by piu for the vapman i purchased from them..it doeant work with the vapman either
Have you tried adjusting the flame size? its on a tiny screw next to the fill valve. took me a while to realize that. might fix your problems with it. ive never had a problem with this torch.

Hot Dog Day 187,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well now that I have a Cloud Evo, I get to try nice big hydratubes with other vapes finally. Unfortunately never got to try my sunshine store pnwt knock off with Lily before I sold it, but this hydratube works exceedingly well (even though I actually need another replacement, first one was imperfect and this one is a bit worse)

It's a bit tricky seeing the flame at first, but I'll get used to it. All it means know is the hits are smooth and bigger than I realize (hold all carbs then open back one once i get the flame lined up) so not even such a problem. Really becomes like a Triihouse bong:
qtAOeYC.jpg

I also have used it with my buddy's Daisy, forgot to get a pic yet though. The issue there is I need a longer 18-14mm adapter, the one he has is just a hair too short, making it so you have to keep it flat pressed against Daisy (14mm end fits into hole under Daisy's mouthpiece). With Lily its perfect with the wpa and an 18-14 reducer though!

Also this reminds me @TriiKLe, when youre all set up in california and finally have a glass and wood watertool vape design ready please let me know right away and I will buy the first one for sure... Hope this are going well!

Frenchy

I have an opportunity to buy a lily and I was just wondering about how much butane you all use. If it helps I would only be using it on the weekends and my tolerance is low. Any other advice is certainly welcome.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
That's actually a Waldo @StormyPinkness there is a place in eBay in the UK that seems to have some stock of Lily and accessories though...

Meanwhile with the unfortunate latest developments, I've discovered Lily works exceptionally well through the main can of the FC-MOD with a showerhead perc, I intend to try it with my HydraTree as a mp as well soon, but it was already quite smooth.

Even better, using the 18mm mouthpiece from the mod with a reducer turns Lily truly into a mini Daisy, moreso than a bent solo stem (which i also may be able to actually secure finally now that I have some wider silicone tubing). The bowl may be smaller, and the mouthpiece actually even longer, but this way it is totally smooth and even whistling like Daisy:
p6sXSzp.jpg

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Sad development (if true) no doubt. But I don't blame Tommy. Dealing with Govt harassment can't be easy. And not everyone is willing to pack up and leave family and friends behind to take this type of business full time. A good hair stylists probably makes decent money in a low stress environment, and may still allow Tommy to manufacture some vapes part time.

Sad to see him go, but as I said before it reminds me of the end of Purple Days and Aerozap. Others moved in, ala Underdog, HI, and even EpicVape. I expect to see this in the future.

If anyone else is also considering the possibilities, feel free to shoot me a PM to bounce around ideas.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
That's actually a Waldo @StormyPinkness there is a place in eBay in the UK that seems to have some stock of Lily and accessories though...

Meanwhile with the unfortunate latest developments, I've discovered Lily works exceptionally well through the main can of the FC-MOD with a showerhead perc, I intend to try it with my HydraTree as a mp as well soon, but it was already quite smooth.

Even better, using the 18mm mouthpiece from the mod with a reducer turns Lily truly into a mini Daisy, moreso than a bent solo stem (which i also may be able to actually secure finally now that I have some wider silicone tubing). The bowl may be smaller, and the mouthpiece actually even longer, but this way it is totally smooth and even whistling like Daisy:
p6sXSzp.jpg

Ah, wrong link, here's the lily with a metal tube:
http://www.vaporstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=lily-vaporizer

I just heard there was maybe a falling out with a business partner and that he was setting up shop
somewhere else. From these posts I'm guessing he's pretty much done making vapes?

I really, really wanted a peace but I can't find a hint of those anywhere. I'm thinking about grabbing a lily instead.

Sad development (if true) no doubt. But I don't blame Tommy. Dealing with Govt harassment can't be easy. And not everyone is willing to pack up and leave family and friends behind to take this type of business full time. A good hair stylists probably makes decent money in a low stress environment, and may still allow Tommy to manufacture some vapes part time.

Sad to see him go, but as I said before it reminds me of the end of Purple Days and Aerozap. Others moved in, ala Underdog, HI, and even EpicVape. I expect to see this in the future.

If anyone else is also considering the possibilities, feel free to shoot me a PM to bounce around ideas.

What developments exactly? Last I heard/saw he was relocating to Cali..?

Anyone own both the lily and vapman? Since discovering I love flame powered vapes with my vgc I've been wanting to up my game. Primary concern is using it through glass.

nondarb,
Top Bottom