• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

kahlilhc

Vaped Crusader/Serial Vapist
I want a good butane vape and the Lily sounded great until I saw $45 shipping to Canada, which is just silly.

Skimming the thread however, it appears the Lily is functionally superior to the Lotus, Hammer, or other butane vapes?
Yes their international shipping is atrocious....

While Lily is more Aesthetically superior (IMO) to the Lotus + Hammer, I can't say it's functionally superiour to either (They both have TOP NOTCH vapor)...and while I may need more practice with Lily, it certainly has the hottest vapor of the three, not terrible though.

And if function includes versatility, then I also wouldn't put Lily at the top, while she can be used with a water tool, it is MUCH harder IMO (covering multiple carbs+torching tiny hole+hitting water tool, than the Lotus/Hammer WPA.

Don't let any if that put you off though, Lily+Daisy are the fastest draws in the west (1-2 second till vapor)...and are part of the functioning art vapes IMO.
If you can find a Canadian distributer for Lily take it! She's an amazing vape.
But if you can't, I'd pick up a Lotus/Hammer/Vapman in the meantime, while possibly scouting for a Daisy<---now that is a vape I might consider functionally superior to the rest (dry)!

Last edited:

sadf

Thank you for your response!

As per an email order confirmation I found this morning it appears that I'll soon own a Hammer that I ordered while rather inebriated. I'm happy with that as what I've read of the hammer paints it as being of the most powerful and versatile vapes on the market, even surpassing many desktops.

But I do still like the Lily, I enjoy wood products, and by all reports it works well. Given that I already own a Solo I doubt I'll ever bother with another battery powered vape again, and if the shipping options become sane for Triihouse products I think I'll end up with a Lily at some point.

Hundreds of thousands of years after we first harnessed it, fire still can't be beat.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
In case anyone missed this in the daisy thread, thought it might be of interest...

Exchanged emails with Tommy a couple days ago. The new glass neck with trumpeted mp should be available in about a month. He also said he's working with a blower on a Triihouse Percolator, not sure what that is exactly but sure sounds like fun!

Edit: Video of new portable(?) vape? on Triihouse Instagram: https://instagram.com/p/4FZfn2FwcW/?taken-by=triihousecompany

Tom Funk

@Ed's TnT has the new Lily 2-piece stems for purchase.

Here is the link

Already bought mine! :rockon:

It looks great. Thanks for sharing. Have you used it yet? I'm curious about how much restriction it adds and how much heat it cuts. Cutting the heat would be great on Lily but not too much. I need to feel the heat a little to judge my technique without the visual feedback Daisy gives.

Tom Funk,
Reactions: steama

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
In case anyone missed this in the daisy thread, thought it might be of interest...

Exchanged emails with Tommy a couple days ago. The new glass neck with trumpeted mp should be available in about a month. He also said he's working with a blower on a Triihouse Percolator, not sure what that is exactly but sure sounds like fun!

Edit: Video of new portable(?) vape? on Triihouse Instagram:https://instagram.com/p/4FZfn2FwcW/?taken-by=triihousecompany

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

So I guess the new vape is indeed an even smaller portable, like a chillum/bat torch vape? Now this I could actually see using out and about, but likely too harsh for me...

Really liking the sound of a new glass blower for a Triihouse perc! Now that's what I'm really looking for

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bounce5

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good evening, the new design is quite different from the initial design @steama first got, the new design has a larger ID on the outer larger stem to compensate for the larger OD/ID of the smaller inner stem extension, I don't feel you there will be any draw restrictions and considerably cool the vapor with the added length. The other larger stem can be used alone by itself, I turned it with a slight taper on either edge of the shoulder so that it could be used this way, it will seat in the recess of the unit whether it be the longer end within the unit or the shorter to be used just as it is or to add the extension. I also feel that when the larger stem is seated in the recess it removes the space that was taken up by the glass stem so that the vapor cavity is wide open now and may also collect more vapor before entering the stem. My only concern is that I turned the shoulder to be tight, when I a measure I turn to the .001" of an inch, the unit I used for fitting does appear to be true in the dimension of the recess but may be slightly worn due to my development from piece to piece, if there is any issues with the stems it maybe that the shoulder of the larger outer stem could possibly be a tad tight in some units and may not fit. I only made a short run of these so if there is an issue with the fit I can and will resolve any and all problems that any of you may encounter, that is something you can count on, cause when it all comes down to it, if you aren't happy with my work, I am not happy and that ain't cool, I will do all within my means to make you happy and thats what's r the right thing to do! You all should have most of the orders by the end of the week and I am so anxious to hear what you all think, this is a big deal to me being a new product and I want to hear all feedback, hopefully positive but will address the negative and make changes if need be. After all its you all here at FC in so many ways have given me many opportunities and been so generous and kind to do what you all do and offer as you all have so that I may do what I do, enjoy, and love! You all are my success and I can't do enough or thank you enough for all you have done for me and where I am today, I appreciate you all, thank you!

subway13029

Ok so I recieved my lily stem today and first it is beatiful!! And I went to go put in with the outer stem and it kinda just fell in hole and I was like loose fit..lol..and I put my oring with it and it set in there but I kept thinking even if I pull the inner one out it doesn't add much length so I contacted ed and he schooled me in the way of the stem..the other end of the outer stem goes in the lily hole..it's a small amount and then u take the inner one out and flip it and put its smaller end into the outer stem and bam! Instant GAME CHANGER!! this thing is awesome..cool and nice big hits..clouds that are cool and tasty like my daisy..its amazing..pics to come when I get home..

little maggie

Ok so I recieved my lily stem today and first it is beatiful!! And I went to go put in with the outer stem and it kinda just fell in hole and I was like loose fit..lol..and I put my oring with it and it set in there but I kept thinking even if I pull the inner one out it doesn't add much length so I contacted ed and he schooled me in the way of the stem..the other end of the outer stem goes in the lily hole..it's a small amount and then u take the inner one out and flip it and put its smaller end into the outer stem and bam! Instant GAME CHANGER!! this thing is awesome..cool and nice big hits..clouds that are cool and tasty like my daisy..its amazing..pics to come when I get home..
Could you post a picture of this? My beautiful stem arrived today but I'm not sure what you mean.

subway13029

My pictures do this thing no justice but here are a pic of it ready to be used and then a pic of the stem when not in use on unit and I think the latter is what steama had an issue of the inner stem sliding out while in stow..i talked to ed and told him how amazing this thing is and how improved the vape is. to me these are made to be paired with each other..so without further ado.
tUI1FP9.jpg
this is the stem ready for action(once again really bad pics..beautiful piece) and then the next is the pic of it in stow...
wZL6XC9.jpg

Last edited:

hoyo77

I also got my Lily stem today from @Ed's TnT. It works great like I knew it would. There is only one thing I wish for. I wish the smaller extension stem stowed snugly, as mine is, the extension stem just falls out when stowed. I was expecting the stem to stay put when stowed :(. Minor annoyance considering how much smoother the draw is with Ed's Lily stem set.

You may want to use a case or bag when out and about with the Lily stem set so you won't lose the extension piece. The Lily stem set, as it is, puts a small dent on portability because you have to worry about losing the extension stem. :2c:
Would a rubber o-ring solve that problem?? Ordered mine today!!!

hoyo77,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If anybody has ever owned a firefly and vaped out of one can u tell me if this lilly or daisy are close or exactly the same when it comes to vapor quality and taste?
I have a FF and the predecessor to the Daisy and Lily. The Triihouse products provide much denser vapor, and quicker. It's not even close, to be honest. Butane has way more energy than batteries, so it's kinda an apples and oranges thing, even though they are both portable convection models.

:peace:

TNT_error

I don't own a lily yet, but use the other 2 daily. The Daisy beats them all on vapor production and smoothness. The taste imo is debatable, and I might give the FF 1 point higher. I agree with stu on the butane, and with triihouse products (and other butane vapes) there's practically no draw resistance. So you could draw however you want and get the same results each time.

Tom Funk

If anybody has ever owned a firefly and vaped out of one can u tell me if this lilly or daisy are close or exactly the same when it comes to vapor quality and taste?

Daisy produces big clouds with big flavour. I haven't used the Firefly but am aware of its reputation for flavour. IIRC there was a member on the Daisy forum who said it was better for flavour than Firefly. I suspect they are close enough that it will come down to personal preference. If you get a Daisy, be aware that it will need a few sessions before it is conditioned. The flavour on my first few bowls was pretty ordinary.

If you want flavour without sacrificing on the hit size, Daisy is the one.

UnshavenFish

I have a Firefly, Daisy and Lily and would generally agree with everything said so far, IMO the Firefly has a more pure taste whether that's 'better' would depend on the person, Daisy has great taste (for me not better or worse just different) and IMO like Lily adds a woody element to the mix (it does lessen with time but to me it's still there and it's something I like)

IMO Daisy has a cooler smoother hit compared to Lily, personally I like a bit of heat but for those that don't there is Ed's stem or Lily hooked up to water is a smooth beast.

While I do still love Lily and she gets daily use, my Daisy does get used more, like a lot more (mainly just down to how much bud I can fit in there, small loads also work great but I'm greedy)

And I could just be imagining it but most of the time the effects are almost instant from either one, not sure if others have noticed this or its all in my head, if it is in my head it sure is a nice place to be :D

One of the things I like about my Firefly is the almost instant hits, likewise with Daisy and Lily I like the almost instant hits ;)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have a Firefly, Daisy and Lily and would generally agree with everything said so far, IMO the Firefly has a more pure taste whether that's 'better' would depend on the person, Daisy has great taste (for me not better or worse just different) and IMO like Lily adds a woody element to the mix (it does lessen with time but to me it's still there and it's something I like)

IMO Daisy has a cooler smoother hit compared to Lily, personally I like a bit of heat but for those that don't there is Ed's stem or Lily hooked up to water is a smooth beast.

While I do still love Lily and she gets daily use, my Daisy does get used more, like a lot more (mainly just down to how much bud I can fit in there, small loads also work great but I'm greedy)

And I could just be imagining it but most of the time the effects are almost instant from either one, not sure if others have noticed this or its all in my head, if it is in my head it sure is a nice place to be :D

One of the things I like about my Firefly is the almost instant hits, likewise with Daisy and Lily I like the almost instant hits ;)

Yeah firefly and elevape are both instant, and you feel the nice heavy hits fast, but something about Daisy and lily, when you get that nice instant hit from either of those guys, many times it really feels like a smack in the face, like faster than instant effects. Its kinda crazy, but a its another big reason to love the Triihouse design unique extraction.

Agreed Daisy is smoother than Lily, and even firefly can get harsh with a big hit so Daisy is definitely the smoothest (and both Daisy and Lily are easy to book up to water and amazing that way, unlike FF). However the Elevape is my smoothest hitting dry vape, sometimes shocked at the cloud that comes out after a super smooth puff! The Daisy ive used is my friend's unfortunately, but Lily with a longer mouthpiece is pretty great at being smooth too, i use my Solo bent stem and I bet a longer one like Eds or other glass would be even better

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello you all, I am sorry I havent stopped by to ask and address you alls thoughts and comments on the stem system I made for the Lily. From what I am gathering is it safe to say that overall the design is working pretty well? @steama You make a great point of how I could have tapered the other side of the small inner stem so that it fit snug in the outer when toting for storage, I dint even have that thought come to mind when making them, thats my bad, I hope you have found a solution and are enjoying it. I thank you @subway13029 for the talk the other day and for stepping up to explain how the two work together in order to work properly. I have just been so sticking busy its stupid for the week and is just as busy from here on out for a few weeks. So much to do and never enough time. If you all will let me know after about a week of using the stems if you have for this length of time I would like to know more about your findings and ideas about what you think I might oughta do for the next batch. I hope all is well out there and wish you all the best!

Top Bottom