• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
One of the things @Ed's TnT new stem does is enlarge the volume of the stem stow hole to better act as a large vapor conditioning chamber. We are hoping that the main stem with the now more wide-open stem stow hole will improve vapor comfort. :D

lilith.jpg

I dig.

subway13029

Update from matte green..she was awesome as always and apologized for the mistake and since my daisy is shipping out today she is gonna send all of my items missing from my lily kit. And an extra heat intake:-) and is gonna refund my shipping..as they had already given me the fc discount after I had paid and gave me a delay refund and now this..they have been awesome from the start I hope they can get it all together because they make amazing products...my lily is beautiful..gonna post pics this evening...

FrogBoy138

Got the Lilly a few days ago and been enjoying it ever since. The O ring holding the mouth stem works flawlessly it never comes out of the unit. Another O ring on the inside holds the heat intake in place when in travel mode no rattling. I've only smoked three bowls out of it so I have a lot of learning to do. I have not got a big hit yet but I know I'll get the hang of it. The vapor did seem warm but that's why I got it over Daisy.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Got the Lilly a few days ago and been enjoying it ever since. The O ring holding the mouth stem works flawlessly it never comes out of the unit. Another O ring on the inside holds the heat intake in place when in travel mode no rattling. I've only smoked three bowls out of it so I have a lot of learning to do. I have not got a big hit yet but I know I'll get the hang of it. The vapor did seem warm but that's why I got it over Daisy.

Can you take a picture of how the o-ring on the inside compartment looks? Mine doesn't have that, I'd like to see if they changed the Lily design.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I love that I can put just two tiny pinches in Lily and get great results, or I can really load her up and just pull the flame back a bit. Turns out my tongue is a fantastic heat sensor. Who knew?! Maybe I'm a snake?

Edit: Really should change my avatar :-)

Last edited:

subway13029

My mouthpiece just falls out and when I pull mouthpiece it comes out and the oring is on the glass or steel? I have put it in there every way..only way is to wedge it in there or my mouthpiece would just fall out and break?

subway13029,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I always leave the mouthpiece fully in. Means I can't focus on the air intake properly at all, so I'm using the sound of the flame hitting the right spot, distance of flame by very blurred sight, and the heat on my tongue. I feel I'm Marvel's Daredevil, using all my other senses to compensate, it's given me vape sonar* :-)

*vonar? *vanar?

Seasoned Senior

My mouthpiece just falls out and when I pull mouthpiece it comes out and the oring is on the glass or steel? I have put it in there every way..only way is to wedge it in there or my mouthpiece would just fall out and break?
Make sure the O ring is sitting in the wood opening for the mouthpiece before you insert the mouthpiece. Then the mouthpiece should slide in and out easily as long as you're gentle.

subway13029

I do the above stated but its way too loose..I mean it slides way too easy..almost like the oring might be stretched..im gonna try to put another in and see if that fixes it..I just dont wanna break stuff..lol..but this thing is amazing..it hits hard as you wanna..to be the harshness disapates fast.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
No I can't take pictures sorry. It has a beveled edge to hold the O ring in place. It looks just like the port on top for the heat intake.

Thanks for the report anyways. I actually suggested they make the interior port exactly as you describe when I got mine and it wasn't that way. Of course, they could have started doing that completely independently of my suggestion. I wish mine was like that! I put a tiny sliver of paper towel in there instead and that works fine though, someone else here did a similar hack I recall.

Tom Funk

My Lily is one of those with two vents (from Tommy before Lily went on sale). I was wondering if how much more draw restriction there is when covering one of the three vents rather than leaving all open?
- also, does having all three open allow you get lower temp vaporization (temp at the bowl, not necessarily at the throat) giving longer lasting flavor and less rapid browning while still getting moderate to big hits?

Also wondering if there is anyone that never leaves all three vents open and would prefer a two vent version?

basement farmer

My face is melting...
I cover two myself. Can't say theat I've experimented much tho.

The Daisy came out yesterday and it occured to me that a periscope intake might be a cool option for the Daisy, should any of the Triihouse crew be reading.

I've come to the conclusion that one of teh things that makes the Lily work so well for me is the ability to modulate the heat better with the 90 degree heat intake angle. That'd be pretty sweet to have on the Daisy. Also, I thinkt that I could get away with a larger torch, not to mention the fact that torches work much better when they aren't tipped.

Steama, that Ed's mouth peice looks pretty awesome. Are they in produciton yet?

My Lily is one of those with two vents (from Tommy before Lily went on sale). I was wondering if how much more draw restriction there is when covering one of the three vents rather than leaving all open?
- also, does having all three open allow you get lower temp vaporization (temp at the bowl, not necessarily at the throat) giving longer lasting flavor and less rapid browning while still getting moderate to big hits?

Also wondering if there is anyone that never leaves all three vents open and would prefer a two vent version?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah leaving all 3 open can give low temp hits, but I can get low temp based on my weak draw too... Covering more holes helps me heat things up more, as does flame position.

Using with my bubbler, I cover two holes and use the third as a carb or leave it open for heavier hits.

Friends seem to be able to get some massive dry hits with all 3 holes open too, draw is a huge factor

Scott A

Finally got to use my lily for the first time today and i am impressed. Build quality is nice, wood is beautiful, and I was able to get a massive cloud even on my first rip.

edit- I was sitting here baked out of my mind and I decided just for the hell of it to see if one of my underdog stems could fit in to the mouth piece hole on the lily. Long story short, it definitely fits and works like a dream with a basket screen thrown in on top of the bowl to make sure nothing moves around while being inverted. Sorry about the dirty glass.

1hTNo1g.jpg

edit 2- sorry about the massive picture I will try to re size it.

Last edited:

xillus

hIu6Gqp.jpg

Got my Lily this morning! I got up at 11 and the first thing I did was grabbed my phone and checked the shipping status, it was delivered!
I ordered Lily on the 3rd after a friend of mine found the Triihouse page and showed some pics and videos for me, saying he was getting it, I secretly ordered one when I got home. Though the wait was painful and I emailed @Brenna since it took a bit longer than I thought for it to be sent out, and I had been worrying about I didnt get the tracking number or it was lost on the way here, but everything worked out good and I feel bad for bothering her :(
Lily is my second vaping product, I've had a vape pen thing a while ago but it totally sucked even comparing to the bong, and I havent tried any other vaping products since then. Lily is a bomb though, I was not getting the flame into the glass for the first couple of bowls worrying about getting too hot. Then I found the flame was supposed to go into the glass until there was a little whistle. Now I think I'm getting medium clouds, from covering both side holes and tapping the third, and inhale at a steady medium speed until either getting to the edge of coughing, or run out of lung capacity.
And I shall get back to practicing, I'm lovin' it!

FrogBoy138

Lilly is hardcore I just let my old school pipe/bong smoker friend hit it. It was crazy he filled the bowl halfway killed it in about 5 sec's one hit. Sat down and didn't say a word for ten minutes and then asked how he could get one. I got a hit last night that gave me a oil kind of high. Hours of lusting over Lilly

Vapzilla

My walnut Lily arrived yesterday and what a beautiful piece of craftsmanship! I thought to myself that if it works as good as it looks we have a winner.

Well so far I've been blown away by the performance of this little beast. I was a bit leery of the heat and harshness that some had experienced to be to much.
But I find that it can be easily regulated with your draw, amount of heat and using the intake holes.

It's very versatile in that you can take short mild toke's or pour some heat to her, cover a hole or two and be ready to expand your chest! (and head)
Major clouds if you want them, reminds me of the great hits my Supreme use to give me.

Warning: Too much experimentation could lead to being way stoned!

Enjoy all!

Top Bottom