• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Lil' Bud by Vapwood

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
@caseball2051 , a standard stock LB stem does fit along with a spare battery in battery cases . The battery does also fit in those camping waterproof match storage tubes .

I use a cheap under $5 vape case I found on eBay to store my LB when out and about . It fits the LB , stem , and small herb container .

I did post pics of it all somewhere but know the thread is getting close to 100 pages. I'll try and post something for you soon ..

Have a happy and safe Christmas/ holidays everyone .

Vape the lil Jesus on!

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Got a couple of units assembled on Christmas Eve. Black n Tan is spoken for, but there is a twin brother.

Cherry
20181224-152905.jpg

Black n Tan
20181224-153105.jpg

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Seasons greetings everyone , thanks for all the love and fun times FC! Mike , keep doing what you do ! what a year! Chapeau , Monsieur!
Found myself a puddle of water ;)
Nice job!

No work this week, but it's Christmas week and family is in from Florida, slowing production down a bit. Not sure what today will bring, as I may have to take a trip to see my sister, after a trip to the emergency room. Hopefully, all is well, aNd I will just go visit her today. Life gets in the way of life...

As the year ends, I'm trying to take stock of how I can best meet the needs of the FC community. Not so easy when everybody wants something different. With that in mind, I'm offering a new *Service*, rather than product - the Custom Bud.

The Custom Bud doesn't exist until you can imagine it. We can start out with a basic template, but it's more about what you want. We can converse via email, PM, or even phone if necessary. Once I have a clear idea of what you want, I'll need about 24 hours to give you a quote on the unit. The quote will be based on the complexity of your design, as well as materials used. I will evaluate each request separately, using a standard formula, and come back with a fair quote - all this at no cost to you. Once we agree on a design, you can pay as little as half up front, half at shipping. Turn around time will be up 30 days, as I may have to acquire the material, and work out the details of the design. The turn around time will be included in the price quote.

Examples of Design Options
Hardwoods used
Number / configuration of layers
Switch box wood
Back plate wood
Raised or Flat Switch (same manufacturer)
Roasting tube

https://vapwood.com/custom-bud

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
@Bravesst Emergency room? What’s up? Injury mailing Lil Buds at the post office? What’s the shipping status of the pre-holiday orders?

YaMon,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
My sister had a trip to the ER, not me, and is fine now. I was in the shop all day, preparing for a big shipment on MONDAY. When I said last batch of 2018, I meant it. Right now, I've go almost 8 Cherries and a couple of Blends looking pretty sweet. Even though they are already finish sanded and beeswaxed, they need to be re-paired after disassebembly and final assembly. Usually this involves minor sanding, a bit more heat and wax, and another round on the power buffer. I love the buffer, as it hardens the wax, making it much more resilient and durable, not to mention how sweet it looks (pics coming soon).

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Hey all, I just got a Lil' Bud in a trade and I'm trying to figure things out here. When I press the button down, it takes a good 8-10 seconds before it's even remotely warm enough to take a hit from. Is this normal? Looking down into the chamber when pressing the button, should the coil system glow red? Mine does not no matter how long I press the button. From videos that I've seen, it appears the heat is almost instant. That is not the case with mine.

Also, with my LB, the button tends to get rather hot after being pressed for a few seconds. I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen. Is there anything that can be done? What are your thoughts on what I should do? I heard mention that there are two different types of switches. The one I have is a flat button style switch. I'm guessing that's the older style? Any advice would be appreciated! I want to love it, but right now, things are rather lackluster!

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Hey all, I just got a Lil' Bud in a trade and I'm trying to figure things out here. When I press the button down, it takes a good 8-10 seconds before it's even remotely warm enough to take a hit from. Is this normal? Looking down into the chamber when pressing the button, should the coil system glow red? Mine does not no matter how long I press the button. From videos that I've seen, it appears the heat is almost instant. That is not the case with mine.

Also, with my LB, the button tends to get rather hot after being pressed for a few seconds. I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen. Is there anything that can be done? What are your thoughts on what I should do? I heard mention that there are two different types of switches. The one I have is a flat button style switch. I'm guessing that's the older style? Any advice would be appreciated! I want to love it, but right now, things are rather lackluster!
Sorry to bring bad news to you but someone traded you a malfunctioning Lil' Bud . Give them hell ! Contact @Bravesst by pm or by email on his website and I'm sure he will do his best to help you.
The button of your LB needs to be replaced , it is why it gets hot and you get no heat.

SpudBob

Sounds like you might have a bad switch/loose connection. You may have to have Mike service it. Thats the downside to used vapes.

SpudBob,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

Like Pam and Spud are saying: it does sound like a bad switch. I'm guessing Mike will replace it with the new switch for you, not to worry. Once you get it working properly I recommend a longer glass-lined stem like he's offering now too. I get more comfortable and consistent hits with mine.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Thank you all for the help! I'll reach out to Mike and see what can be done!
That damn switch! I am really sorry to hear about any negative experiences with LB. Hopefully, we will be able to work something out. I usually do.

Right now I am moving units so I can stock up on parts for 2019. I need wood, batteries, tubes, blah, blah, blah, and I like to be phat with parts. Let's sell some Walnut LB's.

Walnut Movers:
Code: WHERESWALNUT is now 10% OFF
Walnut Option, with the Total Package is now FREE
Cooling Tube Free Upgrade with Walnut Classic Only

On a side note: I may possibly have made a new connection, from a highly unlikely source, but a weed connection nonetheless. The price is like half, literally, but I haven't tried it yet. The source is beyond reliable, and I think I may have to try an oz. Looking forward to running it through my LB.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Holy shit, did this batch come out nice. Most of the units below are spoken for.

Available
Top Row Deal of the Day: regularly $219 / now $199 with roasting tube and free shipping on Monday
This is one beautiful Blend / Racing Stripe Edition. I've gotten away from all PH units, but have been working with lots of PH accents. Here is a Cherry / Walnut (stripe)/ PH unit with a PH switch box and back plate. You can see the level of finish is off the chart. I discovered yet another method for final sanding and buffing that has taken us to another level of finish. Add $10 for glass lined cooling tube.

On the bottom row are mostly all sold Cherry Classics. The exceptions are:
1st on left is a Classic Blond Cherry and Maple switch box: $209 / $199 free shipping on Monday
3rd from left is a Classic Cherry with PH switch box: $209 / now $199 free shipping on Monday
There is also one Black n Tan Blend in the mix: $219 / now $199 free shipping on Monday

Once this current inventory is used up, next batch will be the end of January at the earliest, as I start work on the Elite.
20181228-133424.jpg

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
It's pic and pack time. I may need a few more battery compartment floor shims, stir tools, battery safeties, but that's about it. After a couple more builds, I plan on getting some nice pics for the website, as well as posting here. Then it's time to pack up everything.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
As promised...

from left to right...
  • Walnut (sold)
  • Black n Tan (avail for Monday shipping at $199)
  • Cherry with Streaks (sold)
  • Cherry w/ PH s/b (available for Monday shipping at $199)
  • 2- Face Blend (sold)
  • Cherry PH w/ walnut racing stripe (avail for Monday shipping at $199)
  • Wavy Cherry (sold)
20181229-133016.jpg

All come with free shipping, one roasting tube, batts sold separately, cooling tube add $10

20181229-133253.jpg

20181229-133428.jpg

20181229-133512.jpg

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Good morning FC!
If you're a Cherry lover, you appreciate the bleached out Cherry combined with the Spalted Maple tube (above pic). I think that is one cool looking unit. I also love the Cherry and PH combos.

Today's Deal of the Day
Cherry / PH switch box (center in pic above) with cooling tube (shown) $199 and available to ship free tomorrow. $189 w/ standard tube. It's rare I can promise next day shipping. After this, the next batch with probably ship at the end of the month.

I just made some updates to the website if anyone's interested, a bit informational, but mostly cosmetic. Love GoDaddy.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Been a great year on FC. I wanna thank you all for the continued support in the face of lots of great vapes that are available today. Anyone who's come along for the ride, has seen the rapid development of LB - from @Alan 's initial sketch up to the level of function and beauty LB has achieved today. Whether manual (Classic) or regulated (soon to be released Elite), Lil' Bud has taken it's place as a premier portable dry herb vaporizer that features rapid on demand, 100 percent pure convection, and mostly thanks to you all.

Thank You (many sweat deals coming soon).

Full Steam Ahead and Happy New Year!!!

caseball2051

I'm excited for shipping day today.

Whoever is getting that blend with the the woodgrain on the switch box that also appears on the mouthpiece is gonna love it. That one is beautiful.

That Walnut I ordered looks fantastic too. I noticed it is now the stock image for figured Walnut units on the site which makes the anticipation go up a bit.

I just heard a quote I hadn't heard before...

"The days are long but the years are short."

hope everyone gets to ring in the New year with family, friends and good health.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Been a great year on FC. I wanna thank you all for the continued support in the face of lots of great vapes that are available today. Anyone who's come along for the ride, has seen the rapid development of LB - from @Alan 's initial sketch up to the level of function and beauty LB has achieved today. Whether manual (Classic) or regulated (soon to be released Elite), Lil' Bud has taken it's place as a premier portable dry herb vaporizer that features rapid on demand, 100 percent pure convection, and mostly thanks to you all.

Thank You (many sweat deals coming soon).

Full Steam Ahead and Happy New Year!!!

I'm sure I'm not alone in thanking you for all the hard work and thoughtfulness that goes into every single LB you make. Over the past several months it has become my Daily Driver, and on many days, the only vaporizer I touch. Nothing else I have comes close to giving me both the great taste I want from convection, but great extraction too.

Happy New Year FCers!

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Thanks for all the thank you's...

While putting together the batch, I assembled a few future Deals of the Day. Already assembled and ready to ship tomorrow FREE, as I have a few orders that didn't make Monday's cut.

All units in the pic below are $199 with glass lined cooling tube ($189 with standard tube). I have a limited tube selection, I'll do the best I can. Batts are additional and on back order. These units are regularly $219 if purchased as pre order Blends. After these, it'll be all about the Elite.

from left to right...
  • Cherry / PH switch box / Walnut Racing Stripe / PH batt comp and Back Plate
  • All Cherry w/ PH switch box
  • Walnut / PH - Maple - PH / PH back plate
  • Cherry / PH switch box / Walnut stripe / PH batt comp and back plate
20190101-163535-1.jpg

Denis69

Dear Bravesst, I hope you had some nice holydays

From what I understood you already shipped the december batch, but I didnt receive any shipment confirmation of my Classic cherry /w maple mouthpiece ordered on the 7th december.
So I just wanted to know the status of my order
With the loss of my only battery powered vaporizer, the awaiting is becoming a little harder each day :p

Anyway thank you for your quality work and staying close to your clients :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom